Preview Changes/Preview – Round 10 vs. West Coast

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
The great thing is that after being banned from this board for being a laughing stock, danster is now a laughing stock on the main board instead.

Opposition supporters and Dees supporters all united in how much of a nuff he is.
Will be interesting to see how long he lasts there.

Just getting closer to a Kyah Farris White debut A11dAtP0w3R
Its Happening Ron Paul GIF

Only one Gawn, JVR, Fullarton, Verall, Schache, Petty, Jefferson and Ben Brown injury away.

Confirmation of Disco, Schache injured, no mention of Fullarton's possible injury, feels like potentially BBB and Fullarton could both be in?

Confirmation of Disco, Schache injured, no mention of Fullarton's possible injury, feels like potentially BBB and Fullarton could both be in?

You're even more chronically online than I am

season 7 GIF

(Log in to remove this ad.)

FL level
It is an obvious move to solve the second ruck to spell Gawn dilemma, plus provide a tall forward marking option. If Fullarton is fit and they don’t play him given the circumstances, what was the point of getting him?

They could do a bit of a flash back to 2023 to give Gawn some in game rest by playing him for some chunks forward and having Fullarton take a sizeable amount of rucking.

Having said all that, I’ve been really underwhelmed with Fullarton’s ruck work at VFL level. West Coast have a pretty horrific ruck setup though so they are a team where it may not hurt much.
I'd be resting Gawn up forward and good minutes on the bench. play almost as a sub... half game minutes.

We have to see what we have on the list, in Fullartons case. in the ruck, and up front. with

What is wrong with Turner?
Calf. He's not a fitter.

BBB and Fullartons in is HUGE
I am so very pleased that I have lived up to my promise to be happy with one premiership in my lifetime. Not going to give myself a stroke getting worked up about the inevitable Brown inclusion at some point despite his knee being ****ed. He kicked 2.6 because he can't kick normally with his injury.

Fullarton is going to get a go too because someone decided it was good idea to recruit him and there's some face saving to do. So that'll be fun time having an AFL look at the Wish.com version of Josh Schache.

Would rather play one the Casey mid sized blokes in platform shoes if we're desperate for a tall for whatever reason than just play someone obviously not up to it but has a head that resides a bit higher off the ground.

I am so very pleased that I have lived up to my promise to be happy with one premiership in my lifetime. Not going to give myself a stroke getting worked up about the inevitable Brown inclusion at some point despite his knee being ****ed. He kicked 2.6 because he can't kick normally with his injury.

Fullarton is going to get a go too because someone decided it was good idea to recruit him and there's some face saving to do. So that'll be fun time having an AFL look at the Wish.com version of Josh Schache.

Would rather play one the Casey mid sized blokes in platform shoes if we're desperate for a tall for whatever reason than just play someone obviously not up to it but has a head that resides a bit higher off the ground.
Mids in platform shoes is probably the best strategic idea I have heard in a long time.

Apart from anything else, I bloody love platform shoes

They won't have to mess with selection too much for me change my tip to WCE.
Salem and Brown silliness would have me backing WCE.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back