Preview Changes/Preview – Round 13 v Collingwood (Big Freeze 9)

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Why he has a blister.
Put a fn bandaid on it and get him out there.

Give him a teaspoon of cement so he can harden the * up as my boss used to say to me when I complained about blisters when I was 18. 😂

Ever tried playing tennis with a blister on your palm or ball of your foot? Excruciating. Clarry’s been on an IV drip for his - must be a *ing doozy.
Clearly playing too much Mario Party

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I can only think of the Adelaide camp with Richmond but gws thing sounds familiar.

Oliver out is annoying but might be better in the long run to have a longer break to be fresh for the second part of the season.
Did we even miss him that much? Sparrow got half the possessions that Oliver would, but they appeared more effective.

On Pixel 6 using BigFooty.com mobile app

No Clarry means JJ has to come in. His VFL form needs to be rewarded with a start, we need a versatile mid and he’s fit. Not a great player but not picking him would undermine the selection process.

Out: Harmes, Chandler, Bowey

In: JJ, Hibberd, Laurie

Spargo the sub

I hope not. Leg speed (and hence pressure) is crucial against the Pies.
JJ isn't slow though. He's not lightning quick, but neither is Oliver. The legspeed needs to come from the smalls.

JJ isn't slow though. He's not lightning quick, but neither is Oliver. The legspeed needs to come from the smalls.

Oliver is easily 10x faster than JJ. Iv'e got nothing against him as a player, he's a really handy utility, but for mine, this isn't the game to be playing him for 4 quarters in the midfield. Giving him a bit of leeway as he's been the sub for half his games, but I mean, he's behind Schache for average pressure acts.

The pressure and the legspeed needs to come from everyone, not just the smalls.

Oliver is easily 10x faster than JJ. Iv'e got nothing against him as a player, he's a really handy utility, but for mine, this isn't the game to be playing him for 4 quarters in the midfield. Giving him a bit of leeway as he's been the sub for half his games, but I mean, he's behind Schache for average pressure acts.

The pressure and the legspeed needs to come from everyone, not just the smalls.
10x faster? How are you measuring that? Without delving into the Telstra Tracker, which is the biggest piece of garbage I've ever seen, they're roughly equivalent when running 20m. Oliver is quicker out of the pack but that's more to do with his hands and strength.

You've chosen an irrelevant stat with pressure acts given he's been sub for 5/9 games and hasn't come on early in any of them. Impossible to measure his actual average p/g. Meanwhile, Schache played one game against a s**t team and was actually ok. Not sure what he even has to do with it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back