Preview Changes/Preview – Round 20 v Richmond

Remove this Banner Ad

They use an extra man at stoppage to break lines
But that's not the role Sparrow plays. He plays the role that the Bulldogs neglected to use during the 3rd quarter of the GF. Woewodin and Jordon have taken it a bit too recently. I'm all for Riv in the midfield, but I want him bursting from stoppages.

But that's not the role Sparrow plays. He plays the role that the Bulldogs neglected to use during the 3rd quarter of the GF. Woewodin and Jordon have taken it a bit too recently. I'm all for Riv in the midfield, but I want him bursting from stoppages.
That's centre bounce only you're talking about

Mate, Brown made some space in the first quarter, but that start is only 'decent' if it leads to something. He barely touched the thing after that, and JVR had to do it on his own with some big grabs around the ground.
Fair enough, I barely watched after the first quarter tbh.

Sorry, I've probably missed all that buzz, but - who can explain it to me why we are still trying to push Petty into the squad ? His previous two games were absolutely dismal.

Last edited:
Fair enough, I barely watched after the first quarter tbh.
You missed JVR's most complete game, I reckon. Was great to see him owning some of those contests around the ground when we needed a get out kick to arrest momentum.

You missed JVR's most complete game, I reckon. Was great to see him owning some of those contests around the ground when we needed a get out kick to arrest momentum.

He's surprisingly decent when he rucks, too. Doesn't win many taps but is great at ground level.

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com

No genuine key forward support for Van Rooyen is a stinker of a decision. Tigers will be licking their lips.

Shoulda persisted with Benny. Two games back from injury hardly sufficient time to find form. He actually did a few nice things in first and third quarters on the weekend.

Four games actually, not two. All for a return of 2.3. If Smith put up those numbers you'd be calling for his head.

Four games actually, not two. All for a return of 2.3. If Smith put up those numbers you'd be calling for his head.
Lol he's been that bad even his biggest fan girl forgot he played 2 extra games

We should hand over our finals spot to another side if we can't beat the Tigers. But I'm struggling to find out why Hibberd has been left out. He's been one of our best all year when on the park.
Hibberd is great for playing on Dusty, Charlie Cameron and others.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back