Preview Changes/Preview – Round 23 v Hawthorn

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
He really doesn't like letting things slide. Every disagreement must be a 2 page back and forth minimum.

Very feisty

* off campaigner
Anticipation Popcorn GIF

You’re right, I’m not offended. None of us have to agree with each other. It would be boring if we all did. I like the different perspectives and the debate.

It makes me rethink my own opinions.

Some of my opinions on what might happen end up spot on, and plenty end up way off track. Just like all of us here.
Welcome to #ARG 🤗

First off, mores and tulip banned for a week for bullying me. Melbun made co mod for standing up for me. Schmutto gets a day off for bullying TK, TK get a verbal warning coz he's never got an infraction in over 10 years on big footy as far as I'm aware.

First off, mores and tulip banned for a week bullying me. Melbun made co mod for standing up for me. Schmutto gets a day off for bullying TK, TK get a verbal warning coz he's never got an infraction in over 10 years on big footy as far as I'm aware.
Harsh but fair.

First off, mores and tulip banned for a week for bullying me. Melbun made co mod for standing up for me. Schmutto gets a day off for bullying TK, TK get a verbal warning coz he's never got an infraction in over 10 years on big footy as far as I'm aware.
Mr Exam GIF

(Log in to remove this ad.)

After all the crying on his behalf Lampers isn't even offended at the questions lol cause I was clearly going at Laurie not him
The irony is that apart from one post, no one was crying for Lampers, they were just countering your opinion with their own, that is too early to write Laurie off entirely.

Not everyone is out for a fight.

On Pixel 6 using BigFooty.com mobile app

To be honest I'm taking Laurie selection anytime over the likes of Harmes and Jordon for now.

Sick of seeing these two time and time get opportunities this year and completely spud it up. Would be happy not to see them again this year.

If we're talking in terms of half forward position I would have loved if they had given Andy Moniz Wakefield a chance instead.

Reckon he's shown more as a half forward then Laurie at VFL level..

After all the crying on his behalf Lampers isn't even offended at the questions lol cause I was clearly going at Laurie not him
I went to bed straight after pulling the cord in your back, tugger. :hearts:

Crowe-Fighting.gif

To be honest I'm taking Laurie selection anytime over the likes of Harmes and Jordon for now.

Sick of seeing these two time and time get opportunities this year and completely spud it up. Would be happy not to see them again this year.

If we're talking in terms of half forward position I would have loved if they had given Andy Moniz Wakefield a chance instead.

Reckon he's shown more as a half forward then Laurie at VFL level..

Totally agree.

As much as we poo on Jordon and Harmes in reality their performances don’t really impact results, but I’d like to have a look at some other guys ok the list. Those two shouldn’t play for us again imo

On next week's episode of TKs fightings round the world

Capt_Concussion
This ain't the Norf board champ. We don't have to eat our own.

Fully expecting Laurie to do his best JJ impersonation and be either invisible or embarrassingly conspicuous. But at least we'll know for sure.

On Pixel 6 using BigFooty.com mobile app

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back