Preview Changes/Preview Essendon v Carlton Sat 24th Aug 7.40pm MCG

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

We seem to be forgetting that Kommer played his best game of the year for us a few weeks ago.

Short memories.

Yeah, but that's like saying Melbourne hit more targets than usual.

He's not a superstar in his first year of AFL football.

DUD - DELIST

I have no problem that he's not a superstar. I have a problem with the fact that he's not even good

I'd prefer Winderlich in the side... but there is slight problem with <insert latest Winderlich injury>

Its probably better to think of winderlich in terms of what parts of his body aren't injured. Rather than which bits are.
So his arms and head are fine :)

so sick of this ******* merry go round business. we've been playing like ass whenever we make more than three changes, get kav, merrett, dag and even browne in the team and give them the melksham/ kommer treatment, we'll be a much better side for it IMO. wonder how jetta's career would've turned out if he was afforded that leniency? i think he's crap no matter what but who knows.

so sick of this ******* merry go round business. we've been playing like ass whenever we make more than three changes, get kav, merrett, dag and even browne in the team and give them the melksham/ kommer treatment, we'll be a much better side for it IMO. wonder how jetta's career would've turned out if he was afforded that leniency? i think he's crap no matter what but who knows.

You wonder how Jetta's career would have turned out if he got the treatment he did during 2011-12?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

All I want from this game is effort. Complacency has taken root in the side over the past month, and we need to rid ourselves of it if we're a chance to win a final.

Bring on the scum - what better match to turn our fortunes around than one that puts them out of finals contention?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back