Preview Changes/Preview, (post #449) Port Adelaide

Remove this Banner Ad

Sorry Jaidyn.
It’s Over, I’m afraid.

:(
I am just wondering whether it is possible to thread ban you from the Jamie Eliott thread. Anzacday?
I still love you though, just don't say anything positive about my Jamie.;)

I am just wondering whether it is possible to thread ban you from the Jamie Eliott thread. Anzacday?
I still love you though, just don't say anything positive about my Jamie.;)
Not my cup of tea

It's going to be Reid but I'd love to see Lynch in action.

There is absolutely no player in the VFL team currently with an output that is worthy of replacing Stephenson. Honestly, sometimes I read these threads and it seems like people want changes for the sake of it...

Elliot

Still view him as a VFL Bully at this stage.

Nothing I've seen of him at senior level in the last 12 months warrants any kind of excitement at his inclusion.

That doesn’t have anything to do with him having not played at that level in 11 months? I think it’s been noted that you’re against the move so you’re really flogging a dead horse ATM. Much like the shots at Langdon is the effort to shove down our throats how much you don’t rate him really worth it?

It’s gojng to be a tough year for Varcoe
At 31yrs of age he can really ill-afford to have so many form fluctuations unless of course he is happy to become a bits part player.

Im hoping Callum Brown csn reslly start to make the most of these opportunities.
We will be far better forit if he can.

If Ben Reid can turn back the clock tomorrow, that will give us even more to ponder.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

The scenario facing Varcoe reminds me a lot of the situation that faced the likes of Lockyer and O'Bree in 2010.

Brown has played 50 odd games less than Thomas and is vastly less experienced than Varcoe but his game against Essendon was better if still flawed than those two.

He just won the ball for the side in more difficult situations IMO and was more consistent across the 4 quarters.

Thomas was poor last week and needs to lift his defensive work rate but he has still managed 7 goals for the season to Varcoe's 1 and on the back of his 2018 season pips him for a place in team.

Reid in the ruck against Ryder or Lycett will be a massacre. I am with most that although tempting to play Reid back and Roughy forward as relief ruck, it messes with our structure. Also not sure Roughy is much chop forward.

We will really need to have the game on our terms if possible when resting Grundy. Slow down momentum of the game, keep possession and let Grundy have 2-3 minute rest each quarter without too much damage to the score board.
Richmond won a flag with Grigg playing second ruck.

I'm definitely on the Trav bandwagon so interesting call! But glad to see Billy back too

Happy they have stuck with Cal also

Looking forward to this, Port waltzing into town with plenty of swagger on the back of recent form.

Never confident under the roof, fingers crossed we can get the four points!

Good luck to Reidy in his comeback game, hoping for a couple of sausage rolls from him

Look you are probably right in saying we are steadily building, but you haven't always been overflowing with positivity yourself at times this year jonbe. You're right about Dalmatians though. They are dumb dogs.
We can all have reservations about certain aspects and players whilst in the main looking forward to an improving group TGG.

First mother in law had 3 dalmations - 1 is bad enough but three is a slow motion train wreck

Remove this Banner Ad

Back