Preview Changes/Preview round 19 v Adelaide

Remove this Banner Ad

Just running out time now until we can hit the draft and refresh the list. A long way below the three contenders but looking pretty satisfied to have won the flag that one year.

Out: Spargo, Langdon, Petty
In: Laurie, Howes, Tomlinson

Grundy for Gawn if he’s injured

Don't mind Smith as sub - good flexibility.
Old Man Good Job GIF

(Log in to remove this ad.)

halfway through the 3rd I was ready to drop half the side, still think Langdon and maybe ANB could do with a spell.
ANB played the best game I've seen from him in ages. Spargo should be out well before him.

Agree on Langdon but not sure who you replace him with.

Assuming Petty is injured, do we just go Tomlinson for Petty? Don't mind Smith as sub - good flexibility.

Petty needs a spell regardless if he's passed fit. Tomlinson in for him.

Spargo is the other on thin ice. Would be happy for Chandler or Laurie to come in if they go ok in the VFL praccy match this weekend.

Is Hibberd good to go?

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com

halfway through the 3rd I was ready to drop half the side, still think Langdon and maybe ANB could do with a spell.
AnB has been great the last 2 weeks what the hell were you watching?

Out: Petty, Jordon, Spargo
In: Hibberd, Smith/Tomlinson and Chandler
  • Would be fine with Smith getting a full game, but don't mind if he's sub and they go with Tommo.
  • Jordon out, Hibbo in. Bowey further up the ground and more mid minutes for Rivers in Jordon's place.
  • Chandler like-for-like with Spargo, but better.

Hope the win doesn’t paper over the cracks of how poor some of our bottom 3-4 players were last night.

Spargo is out of form but unsure dropping him will do much, probably deserves another chance. Jordan is plain not good enough, his out on the full in the last few minutes last night after burning multiple leads really epitomises him has a player. You can’t have below average speed, below average decision making, below average disposal, average defensive ability and average height. There’s too much averageness going on.

In: Hibberd, Tomlinson
Out: Petty, Jordan

Hibberd back, Rivers to take more midfield time as others have suggested - his ability to break lines was huge last night, we need to get him more involved.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back