Preview Changes/Preview Round 2 v Brisbane

Remove this Banner Ad

I'd like to see Tomlinson hang in, played good last week. Want to reward good effort and form. Either May doesn't get up or Tomlinson moves to the sub

I'd like to see Tomlinson hang in, played good last week. Want to reward good effort and form. Either May doesn't get up or Tomlinson moves to the sub
I just don't understand the sentiment around Tomlinson. He's a 29 year old journeyman, we know what his best and worst look like. His best makes him the 4th best tall at the club, his worst is barely VFL level (albeit after an ACL). He's not a 20 year old kid who has improvement in him and needs consistent footy, we know Tommo. Also, surely he wouldn't be the sub: we're not short in his position, and he's no longer able to play wing meaning he's only good as a defensive sub.

If we're really not sure May gets up, then surely you just give him another week. But if he plays and something happens, then the contingency is surely TMac swings back and we reserve the sub as a tactical weapon rather than an insurance policy for essentially two players.

I've had a crack or two at our graphic design team but this is straight out of the 90's

Love it.

Decent, not sure id have chosen Sparrow and Spargo, but decent.

I've had a crack or two at our graphic design team but this is straight out of the 90's

Love it.

Horrible. We had a really good designer start not that long ago and I noticed they just recently hired a new one - After seeing this, I really hope the previous one is still there...

(Log in to remove this ad.)

That's the graphic design equivalent of our Schwab-inspired jerseys with collars and stars and 50 other things

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com
Nah, nothing like that. This is pure 90's 'just bought the original photoshop' greatness.

What's wrong with it?

• Conceptually it's a mess of ideas.
  • Skill wise nothing has been done well.
  • The layout is a disaster.
  • The overuse of drop shadow is amateur.
  • The scale of each element is completely off.
  • The over the top vibrance and contrast makes it painful to look at.
  • The image compression is completely wrong.

ive seen far worse things from us. Its not great but it isn't terrible. Should have had Siegfried and Roy next to the Lions. Couple of showgirls too.

I can't tell if its been designed ironically or they have let the high school work experience kid who has watched a bunch of youtube photoshop tutorials lose on it.

Meme Reaction GIF

Remove this Banner Ad

Back