Preview Changes/Preview Round 2 v Brisbane

Remove this Banner Ad

• Conceptually it's a mess of ideas.
  • Skill wise nothing has been done well.
  • The layout is a disaster.
  • The overuse of drop shadow is amateur.
  • The scale of each element is completely off.
  • The over the top vibrance and contrast makes it painful to look at.
  • The image compression is completely wrong.
It's the vibrance and contrast for me. Concept isn't bad, exeuction is.

Love these ones Leeds United do, with lots of homage to former players etc:

So back on the topic of the game, anyone finding it hard to see how this doesn't end in at least a 50 point win for us?

I'm pretty proud of my avatar, I made it in some free program called GIMP in about 10 or twenty minutes. It's tom macdonald with sausage for mouth, chicken drumsticks coming out of his ears, meatballs for eyes and I think it's a steak coming out of his brain.
(I never did any graphic design study fwiw.)

I'm not saying I could do better than our graphic designer I'm just saying I have heaps of free time if anyone wants to contact me for graphic design or avatar services and they love melbourne demons hit me up.

I'm pretty proud of my avatar, I made it in some free program called GIMP in about 10 or twenty minutes. It's tom macdonald with sausage for mouth, chicken drumsticks coming out of his ears, meatballs for eyes and I think it's a steak coming out of his brain.
(I never did any graphic design study fwiw.)

I'm not saying I could do better than our graphic designer I'm just saying I have heaps of free time if anyone wants to contact me for graphic design or avatar services and they love melbourne demons hit me up.
Is the background prosciutto?

A background is the part of the image "behind" the main other elements, I guess - so behind Tom McDonald in this case. :thumbsupv1:
I couldn't have said it better myself.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I think Salem is easily enough covered, same with Viney. Was it 2017 Viney had that foot injury and came back way too early, it's not like that anymore, Viney misses 6 weeks and we wouldn't miss a beat. It's only been a game but I'm confident with McVee holding Salem's spot.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back