Preview Changes/Preview - Round 6 ANZAC Day Eve v Richmond

Remove this Banner Ad

Had. Past tense.

Agree he hasn't been the same since the he pulled the biggest sook anyone has ever seen on a football field after Zorko said something about his mum :$.

He needs to rediscover that I think.
What’s even worse is that his mum came out and said she’s totally fine.

Come on, FFS. They’re just goddam words. I really struggle with that. I’d have just said something derogatory about one of his family members.

I know right?!?!?

Shoulda shoulda taken one for the team and said she really ill but hopes to get better soon.

I don't want to judge too harshly though, who knows what's going on there.
Really strange reaction from a player to a pretty harmless sledge... clearly not one for the highlights reel.

Last edited:

Come on, FFS. They’re just goddam words. I really struggle with that. I’d have just said something derogatory about one of his family members.
He hasn't played well since tbh. Bizarre. Sums up the new age player. They really are weak as p*** most of them.

Also, Don Pyke.

The staredown, the power stance, the random Sunday press conference to not talk about the ridiculous camp where they announced they weren't going on another ridiculous camp. What a bewildering reign that was.
Nek minnut he’s announced as coach of the GOLD COAST SUNS! 🥳

They absolutely are. Give it another 10 years and it’ll be worse. You see it all the time in society, not just football.
There is a teacher shortage right now because younger teachers can't handle the work load. Most can't handle working 9-5 five days a week let alone having some take home work and planning etc. It's a real worry in society moving forward tbh. We're going to have a health crisis here soon as well because the younger GPs are coming in and charging an arm and a leg and moving away from bulk billing(only 24% now bulk bill). Charging minimum $40 (my local charges $60)now for a 10 min consult. People are just going to walk around sick af in the future. The new generation wants as much $$ for as little effort as possible. Noticing it in sports people as well. earning over a mil a year for a 20/20 tournament. A lot not even bothering training or putting their hands up for a test. Too hard. Sitting out multiple games to rest. Imagine telling MJ or Ian Chappell they had to sit out a game to "rest". Moving back home because it's too hard away from mum and dad. GTFO

Apparently Oliver was a no-show at training today. Fingers crossed it was just a rest day

Hope he doesnt play, just so I can see how we go without him, got a feeling it wont be much different.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Hope he doesnt play, just so I can see how we go without him, got a feeling it wont be much different.
Yes, no doubt Luke Dunstan will have the same impact as the dude that's won the last two AFLCA awards.

I get that some people are a bit down on him at the moment, but the guy is universally recognised as a top-three player in the comp. Replacing him with some St Kilda reject would be extremely detrimental to the team, especially with Petracca's recent form

The new generation wants as much $$ for as little effort as possible.
Yeah well old campaigners like me ****ed that generation anyway. I'm not giving up my negatively-geared investment property and I'm not renting it out for anything approaching a reasonable amount either.

Yes, no doubt Luke Dunstan will have the same impact as the dude that's won the last two AFLCA awards.

I get that some people are a bit down on him at the moment, but the guy is universally recognised as a top-three player in the comp. Replacing him with some St Kilda reject would be extremely detrimental to the team, especially with Petracca's recent form

Not saying its a straight swap of Dunstan for Oliver, Viney would fill Oliver's role more than Dunstan.

I'd almost rather Dunstan if it came to that haha

Viney could do the Oliver role and feed handballs out, it might actually make our midfield more balanced without Oliver being in there. I dont see it being the massive drop off others might.

Maybe I'm optimistic or Pessimistic can't work it out, optimistic that dunstan in the side surely can't be worse than some of the players that are currently in the team or is it that the team is going so bad dunstan looks like a good option.

Isn't Oliver on a pretty good games streak? Will be a big loss if he's out, he had been carrying the midfield for the first 5 weeks.
Streak ended last year when Selwood treated his hand like a football

Isn't Oliver on a pretty good games streak? Will be a big loss if he's out, he had been carrying the midfield for the first 5 weeks.
He missed one game last year against Port in Alice where Kozzy Pickett kicked 6 and won us the game. Before that, I don’t think he’d missed since 2016 or something.

There is a teacher shortage right now because younger teachers can't handle the work load. Most can't handle working 9-5 five days a week let alone having some take home work and planning etc. It's a real worry in society moving forward tbh. We're going to have a health crisis here soon as well because the younger GPs are coming in and charging an arm and a leg and moving away from bulk billing(only 24% now bulk bill). Charging minimum $40 (my local charges $60)now for a 10 min consult. People are just going to walk around sick af in the future. The new generation wants as much $$ for as little effort as possible. Noticing it in sports people as well. earning over a mil a year for a 20/20 tournament. A lot not even bothering training or putting their hands up for a test. Too hard. Sitting out multiple games to rest. Imagine telling MJ or Ian Chappell they had to sit out a game to "rest". Moving back home because it's too hard away from mum and dad. GTFO
"MOST can't handle 9-5 5 times a week" lol this is just an absolute crock of s**t
I'm 23 , I'm a full time fully qualified plumber and all my mates are either full time working, or working part time and studying so they can full time work . I literally don't know a single person who doesn't have these aspirations.

This lewwrong generation crap cycle has been going on since the dawn of time. Your parents and grandparents generation most likely said it about yours. And now I'm hearing the same from my generation about "today's kids" , which I also think is just bullshit, they're just kids ffs

Anyway, probably gonna cop a baragge of dislikes for but I don't care, just saying what I think.

Last edited:

Remove this Banner Ad

Back