Brownlow Medallist
Aug 15, 2014
AFL Club
Western Bulldogs
Other Teams
Chicago Bulls
Out: Dunks, Stringer
In: Dickson, Redpath

Love to get Wally in somehow. At one stage in the third quarter our forward line was Adams supported by Dahl, Smith, Jong, Dunkley and Daniel. Literally not one natural forward in that group so the biggest thing for team needs is exactly that.

Oct 19, 2012
Minas Morgul
AFL Club
Western Bulldogs
Ins
Redpath, Dickson, Cloke (if available)

Outs
Stringer, Dunkley, Moyd (rest him for the plane trip)

I want Cloke back in cause Redpath shouldnt ruck any time. And we need forward firepower.

bullish23

Premiership Player
Oct 2, 2002
AFL Club
Western Bulldogs
Other Teams
Arsenal
In: Dickson and with him comes confidence. Hopefully it's infectious.

Out: Dunks

Campbell for Stringer if injured.

bullish23

Premiership Player
Oct 2, 2002
AFL Club
Western Bulldogs
Other Teams
Arsenal
Reports say Campbell was shocking again today
Couldn't be any worse then the first quarter.

Having a 17-0 hit out count is ridiculous. I wouldn't begrudge dunks old man if he rang bevo asking is he trying to seriously injure his boy. It's ridiculous and has to end.

Sep 7, 2015
AFL Club
Tasmania
Couldn't be any worse then the first quarter.

Having a 17-0 hit out count is ridiculous. I wouldn't begrudge dunks old man if he rang bevo asking is he trying to seriously injure his boy. It's ridiculous and has to end.

Hitout count is a useless stat and means nothing. We were still winning the clearance count at that point. We were losing the game in D50 and F50, not at the stoppages or center bounce.

bullish23

Premiership Player
Oct 2, 2002
AFL Club
Western Bulldogs
Other Teams
Arsenal
Hitout count is a useless stat and means nothing. We were still winning the clearance count at that point. We were losing the game in D50 and F50, not at the stoppages or center bounce.
The first ruck contest young dunks took a heavy blow to the ribs. There could be a serious injury if it continues.

Cordy had a stinker but think we need his height as it allows Adams to swing forward
That reminds me, Cordy was playing on Riewoldt when he kicked at keast two three of his goals?? Not Fletch - he seemed to have a good game

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back