Unofficial Preview Changes/Preview: The Premiers vs The Eagles

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Does anyone think it is a good idea just to test out Deco for a couple of games? Tell him that he gets 3 weeks to find his feet and show something so he doesnt feel the pressure of needing to perform imediately. Showing some promising signs in the VFL recently.

TD, good get with Hamilton being named in the squad (albeit it might prove for be a foil). Assuming Mitch Wallis plays VFL as Bev asserted, and given that Mitch Honeychurch has missed the past two games with injury, it seems Deco could have gotten the gig as travelling emergency?

giphy.gif

Last edited:
Bailey Dale, Bailey Williams and Lucas Webb. That's bloody exciting! The reigning premiers just keep finding new ways to catch everybody off guard. I'm going to be holding my breath every time Redpath hits a contest. Bevo is as crazy as a cut snake with some of his selections.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

We must be tanking. While else bring in Redpath after 1 game back from an ACL.

:rolleyes:
I do not think so mate. He is the best option at this stage. He will take a key defender and could kick a couple and bring the ball to ground for the likes of Smith, McLean, Dalhauus. Lose this game and it is not the end of the world. Reckon Dicko is being freshened up to play next week I reckon and Wallis, Roughead, Crameri, Morris, Stringer and Cloke will all be back shortly. No other club has an upside like the Dogs have. They will be playing some s**t hot footy in the second half of the season, with a full squad. Will be ready and charged to give this premiership a huge shake!

I do not think so mate. He is the best option at this stage. He will take a key defender and could kick a couple and bring the ball to ground for the likes of Smith, McLean, Dalhauus. Lose this game and it is not the end of the world. Reckon Dicko is being freshened up to play next week I reckon and Wallis, Roughead, Crameri, Morris, Stringer and Cloke will all be back shortly. No other club has an upside like the Dogs have. They will be playing some s**t hot footy in the second half of the season, with a full squad. Will be ready and charged to give this premiership a huge shake!
Was a joke

Fronk with the good oil again. Keep it in mind when October rolls around.

Tanking talk is blowing my mind. We have the deepest squad in the league and Bevo's a born winner. Wake up.

TD, good get with Hamilton being named in the squad (albeit it might prove for be a foil). Assuming Mitch Wallis plays VFL as Bev asserted, and given that Mitch Honeychurch has missed the past two games with injury, it seems Deco could have gotten the gig as travelling emergency?
would imagine so as he is not listed in the VFL team

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back