Preview Changes & Preview Thread for Showdown 55

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi was injured when he landed on his bum, not when he was running; therefore, it was an impact injury bruise.
He was injured running and kicking at full pelt in the kick he had before the jump contest they showed on TV. As usual the broadcasting doing a terrible job.

Lmao just saw the changes.

Burton and Mac and cheese. heck me dead. Dropped for being s**t/not putting effort in Burton's case, and straight back in after one week.

heck this club seriously.

Mac and cheese anyone could do that role. Evans is better if he's available. Anasta. Timid tom clurey. Anyone.

Burton really learned his lesson I'm sure.

I 100% agree with you, but in this case, the only other option was Evans.

Clurey has had his cards stamped, Mackenzie is injured and the rest are 1st or 2nd year under done players.

An out of form Burton is really the only option.

It is not. Swap players around. Send Bergman back there. Ratogolea can do the alliir role.

The crows forward line is ted and a bunch of spuds.

Evans does, for better form than Cheese!

Jimmy Fallon Cooking GIF by The Tonight Show Starring Jimmy Fallon
Poor wittle Evans who'd struggle to outrun a 40 year old meth head.

I can only fathom the change if McEntee is sub and putting Finlayson as sub made less sense. Any other reasoning and it's ludicrous. We'll find out tomorrow. I think they're going to play Rozee, so I don't think we're going to see a late change here unless there's another sore player out there like maybe DBJ.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

If Rozee rips his hamstring in half and misses 8 weeks just pack it up and shut us down

Kenny at the post game presser: we listen to the doctors and the doctors give him the all ok. We don't risk players. It was just a coincidence his leg fell off in the first quarter

Jeremy Finlayson has kicked as many goals in his last 3 games as Jed McEntee has in his last 18 games.

I'd have picked Finlayson however his head could be anywhere from sheepish to section 8, a week in the SANFL wouldn't hurt him.
I don’t think it has been mentioned, could you imagine what the Adelaide crowd would do every time he get close to the ball? Whilst ironically hero worshiping a certain other player.

If his head is quite there, it may be the better option.

Last edited:
Is Trent McKenzie injured?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back