Preview Changes & Preview Thread for Showdown 55

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

We couldn't believe he didn't go at pick #1. Harley who?

Reid was always tracking as the likely pick 1 last year as the season went on, but Curtin and Reid had been touted as possible pick ones since they were 16, which is what Dawson is referring to. If North did the right thing and tanked against GC last year to get Reid, Curtin was going pick 2.

I am not saying Curtin comes out and dominates like Reid from the outset, just that they were rated the two best talents in last years draft from a fair way out.

Knowing Nicksy, he will probably play him on Dixon to teach him some 'defensive lessons'.

Heard Camporeale on radio saying Evans is the suitable player for SPP.

Look I know around here cheese and Evans don’t get a look in and I’d rather see Evans play but does it say anything about what other coaches who’ve been around are thinking.

Enter…. Cheese…
At least Evans knows where the goals are. McEntee just plods around chasing tail (probably not his fault, it's likely a master coach directive)

Lol, they're doing it this time. And guess who?

Have to admit though, his comments are fair and quite entertaining. The 'headline' is misleading.

Eh, not really. That headline is doing a lot more work than his actual comments are.

Yeah I clicked too soon, hadn't added my other comments.

I actually thought, That's how you do it.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

The best part about the current situation is the Crows can come out and be like "yeah we hate Port because X" and we can be like "Yeah we also hate Port because X."

He’s a very good player who regularly kills us in showdowns.
I just hope someone at port decides not enough is enough and places a tag on him even when he goes to half back.
He is very susceptible to a tag and we always refuse to do it.

Watch us repeat that this time. Or try and do it with someone hopelessly equipped like McEntee.

On SM-G975F using BigFooty.com mobile app

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back