Preview Changes & Preview Thread for Showdown 55

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'd have picked Finlayson however his head could be anywhere from sheepish to section 8, a week in the SANFL wouldn't hurt him.

Fin was always going to get the boo treatment from the crowd if selected, not sure we needed that distraction.

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com

I really dont understand those ins. Structurally we now need Burton defending Himmelberg. You just know our history of turning these spud 3rd talls into superstars will continue this game.

Finlayson can play forward, down back or pinch hit in the ruck. Baffling to not have him in for versatility and change in game plan if needed.

One wood Kenny strikes again.

I'm interested to hear that Impey liked Showdowns.
How many did he win? Was shown up by Betts on more than one occasion.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Why isn't Finlayson playing for the maggies?
All 3 of Finlayson, Visentini and Evans are not listed because they are AFL emergencies.

1 or 2 might end up playing SANFL, 1 could have a week off.

Jeremy Finlayson has kicked as many goals in his last 3 games as Jed McEntee has in his last 18 games.

He's been left out because woke kens unhappy with him

Can just see him saying it in the media

" Yeah look we really wanted to send a message that we're disappointed with him so far as to say we think he needed lets just say a little more of a rest than the AFL gave him just to have a think about what he wants in life , we fully expect jezza to come back punchin"

Adelaide by 50.

Finlayson recalled back in the following week.

Screenshot_20240501-202931.png

All 3 of Finlayson, Visentini and Evans are not listed because they are AFL emergencies.

1 or 2 might end up playing SANFL, 1 could have a week off.
Probably Evans being held over. Can’t see them resting Finlayson after a 3 week break or Visentini and leaving the Magpies with no ruck.

He's been left out because woke kens unhappy with him

Can just see him saying it in the media

" Yeah look we really wanted to send a message that we're disappointed with him so far as to say we think he needed lets just say a little more of a rest than the AFL gave him just to have a think about what he wants in life , we fully expect jezza to come back punchin"

Adelaide by 50.

Finlayson recalled back in the following week.
There is no way he's woke. He'd be a Joh Bjelke -Peterson type uneducated hick.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back