Preview Changes & Preview Thread versus the clowns

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

At this stage if no one is injured I’d drop McEntee for Fantasia if he has a good game tomorrow He May get a reprieve if Rioli out .
We need class is Jackson classy ?
Duursma needs to be getting 20 possessions and a goal to stay in , he got the goal but seemed fairly quiet apart from a patch after he kicked that goal .

He has been absolute s**t this season.
He's been s**t by his standards, yes. The skinny teenager we drafted in the fourth round 18 months ago who's never played an AFL game isn't gonna be any better.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Out: Evans, Lycett, Rioli (susp)
In: DBJ, Hayes, Jackson

Mcentee just continues to survive because his only competition is ******* Evans and Fantapiss
Fantasia could be subbed off halfway through the second quarter with yet another calf injury and I bet he still would have had more impact on the game by that point than McEntee has had on a game for about a month.

Fantasia could be subbed off halfway through the second quarter with yet another calf injury and I bet he still would have had more impact on the game by that point than McEntee has had on a game for about a month.
He's a totally one dimensional garbage fire, but i'd actually prefer him kicking for goal over almost any other forward in our side lol

He's a totally one dimensional garbage fire, but i'd actually prefer him kicking for goal over almost any other forward in our side lol
If he has one dimension then that's one more than McEntee or Evans have.

It'll probably be DBJ for Rioli and that's it, unless Dixon or someone else doesn't get up.

Fantasia is a ridiculous suggestion. Things are going badly but they're not going that babadly.
I would take the rotten hamstring of Fantasia over McEntee or Evans.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back