Preview Changes/Preview v Brions

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
We had a better chance of beating Essendon.

Okay now hear me out.

Last week ATW played a game out of his arse.
Cunnington was ineffectual.
We got smashed around the contest.
The umps gave us nothing.
We had 3 players who played well.
Yet we should not have lost.

That's the best the Bombers have played all year.

Okay now hear me out.

Last week ATW played a game out of his arse.
Cunnington was ineffectual.
We got smashed around the contest.
The umps gave us nothing.
We had 3 players who played well.
Yet we should not have lost.

That's the best the Bombers have played all year.
I don't doubt you.

We still have awful interstate form and Brisbane are the bloomers now. I would be surprised if we got within 20 points.

I am worried about this game, but if Shaw has the boys up and going and brings home a win on Saturday night he should be signed Monday.

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

Ideally, I’d prefer to wait until after the Geelong game before we make our coaching decision. At that stage, Shaw will have navigated Optus and Kardinia. Of course, if our hand is forced before that, then, we do what we have to do.

On iPhone using BigFooty.com mobile app

Hey Snake. I see hipwood, mccluggage and hodge coming in for Walker, keays and Adams for us. What changes to your team do you think will happen?

McDonald obviously, Taylor back to the VFL, and Ahern should be dropped.

Hopefully Higgins & Wood are right for us. Davies - Uniake might also be a chance after a promising run in the VFL (30 & 11 tackles)

Aside from that I don't really have a clue, as the cupboard is pretty bare at the moment. I figure we'll bring in a tall defender for McDonald, and put Thompson on one of the tweeners, so either Durdin or McKay.

My personal choices would be:

Out: McDonald, Ahern & Taylor
In: Higgins, Wood & Durdin/McKay

North side

B: Thompson, Tarrant, Williams
HB: Pittard, McKay/Durdin, MacMillan
C: Polec, Higgins, Dumont
HF: Zurhaar, Larkey, Wood
F: Turner, Brown, Ziebell

R: Goldstein, Cunnington, Simpkin

Int: Anderson, Atley, Hrovat, Thomas

Easy win against the rugby town franchise.

North by 3 goals.

Out: LMac, Hrovat, Taylor, Goldstein
In: Durdin, Wood, Higgins, Campbell

Goldy was pathetic but he's been good this year.

Play another kid. Hosie/Crocker.

Season is done, may as well see if we can unearth another gem in the North Melbourne sluice box.

McDonald obviously, Taylor back to the VFL, and Ahern should be dropped.

Hopefully Higgins & Wood are right for us. Davies - Uniake might also be a chance after a promising run in the VFL (30 & 11 tackles)

Aside from that I don't really have a clue, as the cupboard is pretty bare at the moment. I figure we'll bring in a tall defender for McDonald, and put Thompson on one of the tweeners, so either Durdin or McKay.

My personal choices would be:

Out: McDonald, Ahern & Taylor
In: Higgins, Wood & Durdin/McKay

North side

B: Thompson, Tarrant, Williams
HB: Pittard, McKay/Durdin, MacMillan
C: Polec, Higgins, Dumont
HF: Zurhaar, Larkey, Wood
F: Turner, Brown, Ziebell

R: Goldstein, Cunnington, Simpkin

Int: Anderson, Atley, Hrovat, Thomas
Thanks. They are some good ins. Good luck post Saturday.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

The intensity of the last few weeks wasn’t there against Essendon. RobZombie do you know the stats on that? I’m just going off my eyes. Felt like that manic pressure just wasn’t quite there. Need that back this week. To use a Mike Tyson quote, need to punch them in the mouth. That’s our best style.

Nah that's not Tony T. David Armstrong I think, one of 3AW's other news guys..... he reads news with pauses in all the wrong spots.

Yeah? It bloody sounded exactly like Tardio. Ah well.

Hopefully the umps look after us this week. We got nothing at all.
They f’ed us especially early on in the third. Some absolute bulls**t.

Well you're up against a team who won a game by 48 points on the weekend but somehow lost the free kick count 33-19 so you should be right

With the following game in Perf, it wouldn't be wise to take underdone players to Brissie, so I wouldn't be surprised if selections were on the conservative side this week. ie. LDU instead of Higgo and Hosie instead of Wood or even just the forced change of LMac out. This weeks will probably the least predictable selections of the season. Outs could include any of LMac, Taylor, Hrovat, Ahern, Larkey and JMac. Ins could be any of Higgo, LDU, Wood, Hosie, Durdin, BMac, and Xerri. Then probably end up just with Out - LMac, In - BMac.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back