Rotate a mid through HBF and let’s have a look at the future

B: Atley, Tarrant, Pittard
HB: Anderson, Durdin, Williams
C: Dumont, Cunnington, Polec
R: Campbell, Ziebell, Higgins
HF: Garner, Larkey, Wood
F: Zurhaar, Brown, Thomas
I: Simpkin, Taylor, Ahern, Crocker

My first thoughts are, play the kids, we ain’t playing finals.

However, Rhyce is in full audition for the coaching role, so there needs to be a responsible balance.

If we go too young, and things get ugly it might go against him

On iPhone using BigFooty.com mobile app

OUT: Luke (inj) MacMillan Taylor Ahern
IN: Durdin Wood Higgins LDU

Retain Hrovat over Ahern to send a message.
Bring back Durdin for Jamie also.

B: Williams Thompson Durdin
HB: Atley Tarrant Pittard
C: Polec Cunnington Dumont
HF: Ziebell Larkey Anderson
F: Zurharr Brown Wood
R: Goldstein Higgins Simpkin
I: LDU Thomas Turner Hrovat

Turner will get a week for sure.

I wouldn’t be surprised if Cunners gets a week despite hitting the ball.
The bloke in the fox footy calling team box you know the bloke who done over his best mates wife behind his back Garry crybaby Lyon was calling for Cunnington to be suspended for a good 2 quarters last night even calling for Steve Hocking who was at the game to do it and suspend him.
So Cunnington to miss.
Garner to miss as well due to suspension at club level.
McDonald out.
McMillian out.
Taylor out.

I agree.

But if they deem it’s fine worthy, he’s straight to the tribunal as part of the rules, as he’s exceeded the max fine and they take ALL the incidents into account for the year when determining his suspension.
Fine for punching the ball and Merrett throwing his head back when it barely grazed him?. Even with Cunners prior, if he gets a week for that, the game is shot..

I predict some angst on Thursday.

With the forced change of McDonal, I'm guessing McMillan will keep his spot.

Similarly if Turner misses, Hrovat may well keep his spot.

I'm guessing Taylor and Ahern are in the gun.

Last edited:

However, Rhyce is in full audition for the coaching role, so there needs to be a responsible balance.

The best thing would be to give him the job sooner rather than later and say prepare the team for 2020.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I know he hit the ball, but fu** me Ben, get that swinging arm out of your game.

It’s wat I was talking about a couple of weeks ago. That fine line between intimidating pressure and stupidity

He walks that line of stupidity too much in 2019

Well that's the conversation Rhyce should be leading, " what you f%$kers want to do for the remainder of the season?" Go from there, we do have a few outs though so not sure who else we could bring in.

I think those picking on the selected side yesterday are being a tad harsh. So who's available for selection; LDU, Hosie, Xerri, Durds & McKay, not sure we need another 3 KP's in our current side. And our fwd line is functioning pretty well.

Durds will probably come in although I'd like to see Xerri chop out Goldy in the ruck , leaving Brown and Larkey up forward where they belong. Not against Ahern being dropped and told to lose the dad bod he's still rocking, fat and blubbery don't win games of AFL.

Mcmillan will be interesting as he wasn't flash, yeah being kind.

Sammy Wright for McDonald, LDU for Hrovat, Wood for Taylor, Higgins for Ahern

This but Durdin in for McDonald instead of Wright.
s**t yeah. Forgot about Durds. Still, maybe Wright for Macmillan for lock down purposes. Would've preferred him yesterday.

Wright either plays the intercept role or lockdown role, which are unfortunately covered by Pittard and Williams.

Not sure if Wright is even quick enough to handle the Lions. They move it lightning fast.

OUT: Luke (inj) Taylor Ahern
IN: Durdin Wood Higgins/LDU

B: Williams Tarrant Thompson

HB: Atley Durdin Pittard

C: Polec Cunnington Dumont

HF:Wood Larkey Zurhaar

F: Turner Brown Thomas

R: Goldstein Ziebell Simpkin

I: Higgins/LDU Anderson Hrovat MacMillan

Turner will get a week for sure.

I wouldn’t be surprised if Cunners gets a week despite hitting the ball.
If Cunners gets a week it'll be through the tribunal and I don't see them giving him a week.

Wright either plays the intercept role or lockdown role, which are unfortunately covered by Pittard and Williams.

Not sure if Wright is even quick enough to handle the Lions. They move it lightning fast.

Wright couldn't run out of sight during a total eclipse that happened on the winter solstice, I think that's the saying:p

The last thing we need is to become slower, smart footballer though.

If Cunners gets a week it'll be through the tribunal and I don't see them giving him a week.

I thought the media handed out tribunal penalties?

Wait until Slobbo & Whately get going.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back