Preview Changes/Preview v Brions

Status
Not open for further replies.
People calling for Sam Wright to come in are surely joking.

Out: L McDonald (INJ), JMac (omit), Hrovat (omit), Turner (suspension*?), Taylor (omit)

In: Garner, LDU, Durdin, Hosie,

Feb 26, 2014
AFL Club
North Melbourne
Other Teams
Boston Celtics
Finals are done so not sure why we drop Taylor. These next few games will be great auditions did dons if the younger blokes. It’s a shame so many are injured.

Aug 25, 2006
Mount Waverley
AFL Club
North Melbourne
I really want to see McKay but that doesn’t look like happening any time soon.
Today should force a decision on Thompson. If they don’t want to offer him another contract, it would be criminal not to play McKay.

Been a great servant, but if he isn’t a part of 2020 we need to be getting games into some key defenders.

Apr 24, 2013
Arden Street Hill
AFL Club
North Melbourne
Other Teams
Essendon Lawn Bowls Club
Today should force a decision on Thompson. If they don’t want to offer him another contract, it would be criminal not to play McKay.

Been a great servant, but if he isn’t a part of 2020 we need to be getting games into some key defenders.

You ARE the Ziebull!

Pykie

Cancelled
10k Posts A Star Wars Fan Pokemon is Life North Melbourne - North 2007 Player Sponsor North Melbourne - 2013 Daw, Black and Gibson Player Sponsorship
Sep 17, 2006
Lord's
AFL Club
North Melbourne
Other Teams
Leeds United
Turner will get a week for sure.

I wouldn’t be surprised if Cunners gets a week despite hitting the ball.

I wouldn’t be surprised if Cunners gets a week despite hitting the ball.

You have to be joking? There is zero chance that is a suspension.

Pykie

Cancelled
10k Posts A Star Wars Fan Pokemon is Life North Melbourne - North 2007 Player Sponsor North Melbourne - 2013 Daw, Black and Gibson Player Sponsorship
Sep 17, 2006
Lord's
AFL Club
North Melbourne
Other Teams
Leeds United
You have to be joking? There is zero chance that is a suspension.

I agree.

But if they deem it’s fine worthy, he’s straight to the tribunal as part of the rules, as he’s exceeded the max fine and they take ALL the incidents into account for the year when determining his suspension.

hilly

Brownlow Medallist
Nov 27, 2000
Frank Grey Smith Bar
AFL Club
North Melbourne
Other Teams
Triple M commentary team
But if they deem it’s fine worthy, he’s straight to the tribunal as part of the rules, as he’s exceeded the max fine and they take ALL the incidents into account for the year when determining his suspension.

Not quite, Christians has the option but certainly isn't forced to.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back