Preview Changes/Preview v Carlton @MCG – Semi Final

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Classic Caro. Gawny on MMM said the Maynard interaction at the Brayshaw house was fine, they played with his brother and know his dad and there was no tension at all and basically Caro invented the story

This is in the wrong thread, and also misleading. He didn't say it was "fine" and there was "no tension at all".

Gawn: “We weren’t having a genuinely good time, but it was certainly not the reports that have come out.”

Caro was one of many who reported on this too. Not sure why you're picking just her out.

It was Daniel Hoyne yep. Really vindicates Collingwood didn't play that well, we just gave them the easiest and most predictable way to play
And you've always rated Champion Data. ;)

I wouldn't exactly point the finger squarly at Caro on this one, whoever the sources where fed the media either knowingly (for drama) or unknowingly the wrong information. I also believe it was Sam Edmund that broke the story first via SEN

That also said Gawn can't exactly say 'no we hate that campaigner and someone wanted to smash him, * yo flowers too'

Classic Caro. Gawny on MMM said the Maynard interaction at the Brayshaw house was fine, they played with his brother and know his dad and there was no tension at all and basically Caro invented the story
I'm starting to think you're Maynard's alt.

On Pixel 6 using BigFooty.com mobile app

I wouldn't exactly point the finger squarly at Caro on this one, whoever the sources where fed the media either knowingly (for drama) or unknowingly the wrong information. I also believe it was Sam Edmund that broke the story first via SEN

That also said Gawn can't exactly say 'no we hate that campaigner and someone wanted to smash him, * yo flowers too'

I liked the way he addressed it. He is really good at media.
(Personally I would rather Langdon handles all media for the players just for the lols)

Final guess at what the team will be (as opposed to what I think it should be):

OUT: JVR, Gus, Laurie (sub)

IN: Spargo, Turner

EMG/Sub options: Jordon, Grundy, Woewodin, Tomlinson

I know its not ideal but hope BBB comes in for one last crack. Has the turning circle of the titanic but can compete and bring the ball to ground and is a great kick.

Note** This is really bottom of the barrel stuff SIGH

I know its not ideal but hope BBB comes in for one last crack. Has the turning circle of the titanic but can compete and bring the ball to ground and is a great kick.

Note** This is really bottom of the barrel stuff SIGH
BaliDemon is getting into our heads

BaliDemon is getting into our heads
BaliDemon: I wish for Ben Brown to be selected in the team again.
Wish Monkey Paw GIF by Leroy Patterson

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I really can't see them selecting Brown, he's barely been able to get into a run for weeks and he's slow as a wet week at full fitness. I reckon just by default of being in last week and JVR being out Tmac will get a reprieve.

My first preference is to drop Tmac and play Smith & Trac as forwards alongside Fritta, bring Tomlinson in down back and play Jordan & Spargo.

Second I think is Grundy...

Brown 3rd

and I really really really dont want Tmac to play again.

My first preference is to drop Tmac and play Smith & Trac as forwards alongside Fritta, bring Tomlinson in down back and play Jordan & Spargo.

Second I think is Grundy...

Brown 3rd

and I really really really dont want Tmac to play again.

Yeah I think Grundy could do everything Tmac did last week plus relieve in the ruck better. But don't think they will go with him unless Max really isn't going to run the game out.

Yeah I think Grundy could do everything Tmac did last week plus relieve in the ruck better. But don't think they will go with him unless Max really isn't going to run the game out.
I think we can all agree if 2 of Tmac, Brown or Grundy play we are absolutely cooked and Goodwin has NFI what he's doing.

Some great veil of negatively post glimg 'ound, giving me warm comfort zone feeling, not neeld/bailey years bad, more late Daniher years bad. Good enough to make finals but not going anywhere, it's like being a teenager again.
Finals, 04-06.

Finished 5th in 04, out to Essendon.
Finished 7th in 05, out to Geelong
Finished in 06, out to Fremantle in semi

Remember those years well. Just hanging on to nothing.

Finals, 04-06.

Finished 5th in 04, out to Essendon.
Finished 7th in 05, out to Geelong
Finished in 06, out to Fremantle in semi

Remember those years well. Just hanging on to nothing.
04 most frustrating, 14-4 by round 18 then finished 14-8 and then losing an elimination final against a garbage essendon team. 05 essentially played 3 elimination finals before finals so were cooked by the first final. 06 lucky that gtrain got injured but then realically had no chance against Fremantle.

04 most frustrating, 14-4 by round 18 then finished 14-8 and then losing an elimination final against a garbage essendon team. 05 essentially played 3 elimination finals before finals so were cooked by the first final. 06 lucky that gtrain got injured but then realically had no chance against Fremantle.
04 final was when Matthew Whelan flushed James Hird with a brilliant hit.

The cliff well and truly came in 2007!

TMac had to be dropped he was as big a liability as I can recall seeing a KPF be last week. Should have just gone in with a small forward line, expect this game to go similar (hope I'm wrong of course). Not excited about the ins but the cupboard is bare.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back