Preview Changes/Preview v Carlton

Remove this Banner Ad

Just saw someone on Facebook comparing Jordon Jones to Diesel Williams and Sam Mitchell, and I think that'll be enough doom-scrolling for the evening

Oh I'm so happy Joel Smith is playing, he is so awesome.

Forward line desperately needed to get more agile and smaller, ill take Smith over the slow cooked campaigners who offer nothing in the air, at ground level or defensively.

Forward line desperately needed to get more agile and smaller, ill take Smith over the slow cooked campaigners who offer nothing in the air and at ground level.
+1.

The 'anyone but Brown and McDonald' bandwagon has finally rolled past the club. Tickets are non-refundable, Goody.

Forward line desperately needed to get more agile and smaller, ill take Smith over the slow cooked campaigners who offer nothing in the air, at ground level or defensively.

I've definitely come around to this train of thought over the week. Now just stick with Smith and JVR for at least 3-4 weeks pls Goody or shut up about "connection".

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Somehow Joel Smith will play as an inside mid with Steven May going forward. Lever and Grundy the key backs

Disagree with the second bit, shuffling deck chairs would be putting brown in, Joel Smith gives us a different look.
Fair enough. Where I'm coming from is until the forwards don't all bunch together, press too high, and our mids stop bombing it blindly or onto forward heads, it doesn't really matter who is in the forward line.
I hope this new look works but sceptical it won't make a difference if we keep using the same dumb tactics.

I watched the last 2 mins against Cats R23 2021 the other day and was surprised to see Joel Smith was playing that game.

Safe to say he was the firestarter for our drought breaker.
He was brought in against Adelaide and held his spot until being pantsed by Charlie Cameron in the Semi

I hate these changes lol.

I wanna see Ben Brown again, can't stand Tommo, and the only thing I remember about Smith is that he reminds me of a gym meme about skipping leg day.

No Tommy Mac though is unreal.

Happy we're trying Smith up forward..gotta try something different. Might not work but he's quick and can compete in the air at least. Seems like Goody realises Tmac and Brown are cooked. Tommo had to come in with McKay and Curnow to look after. The best part is it allows Lever to play the role he's best at.

Should win this game, but confidence levels in this side are seriously waning. Like the Freo game, I'll be plonking a cheeky $50 on the opposition because we're really not playing well tbh

He was brought in against Adelaide and held his spot until being pantsed by Charlie Cameron in the Semi
That's right. May was out and Smith came in and played a blinder against the lowly crows at an empty MCG. We powered away in the 2nd half and fritta kicked 7?

Can't wait for another chapter to be written in Joel Smith's bizarre career on Friday night.

That's right. May was out and Smith came in and played a blinder against the lowly crows at an empty MCG. We powered away in the 2nd half and fritta kicked 7?

Can't wait for another chapter to be written in Joel Smith's bizarre career on Friday night.
Yeah we kicked like 3 or 4 goals in the last couple of minutes out of the middle and all of us were saying that kind of scoring was just junk time and we'd never do it again. If only we knew.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back