Not open for further replies.

shinboner spiggs

Premiership Player
Aug 19, 2012
AFL Club
North Melbourne
Other Teams
Jazz, West Indies
Keep looking for good signs, mountford was impressive, McDonald lifts his output every month, browns a gun and Tarrant is elite. Enjoyed Wagner, tried hard.

McMillan has gone backwards more rapidly than the rate of Goldsteins decline. Basically a lot of our senior core is not good enough. Higgins has regressed to his bulldogs form, but that's mainly attributed to the fact that he's our only midfield weapon and teams just play tight.

Our ladder position is a true representation of where we are at. And deserve to be.

Jindrrk

Norm Smith Medallist
Oct 20, 2016
Macau
AFL Club
North Melbourne
Other Teams
*, St Dwarves, Lolmond
Keep looking for good signs, mountford was impressive, McDonald lifts his output every month, browns a gun and Tarrant is elite. Enjoyed Wagner, tried hard.

McMillan has gone backwards more rapidly than the rate of Goldsteins decline. Basically a lot of our senior core is not good enough. Higgins has regressed to his bulldogs form, but that's mainly attributed to the fact that he's our only midfield weapon and teams just play tight.

Our ladder position is a true representation of where we are at. And deserve to be.
I am very disappointed with Jmac this year. And I valued & appreciated him in the team greatly last year when the team was losing he was doing a lot of things right. But he's a shadow of what he was last year. Hopefully he picks up.

ansonholt

Premiership Player
May 12, 2009
All in Sunbury
AFL Club
North Melbourne
I kept watching Lynch beat Thompson time and again and thought how much I would have loved to have seen Nielson have a go instead. If he lights it up in the VFL tomorrow - and I believe he will - he needs to be selected for next week. I'm not saying we drop Thommo - has been good this year for the most part - I'm saying Nielson would have done a better job on Lynch.

The reason I say that is because Nielson is almost the same size (maybe 1cm shorter), is quicker, and is a better 1-on-1 negating defender that Scotty is.

Psychic Roo

Team Captain
Feb 17, 2007
California
AFL Club
North Melbourne
Other Teams
San Diego Chargers
I kept watching Lynch beat Thompson time and again and thought how much I would have loved to have seen Nielson have a go instead. If he lights it up in the VFL tomorrow - and I believe he will - he needs to be selected for next week. I'm not saying we drop Thommo - has been good this year for the most part - I'm saying Nielson would have done a better job on Lynch.

The reason I say that is because Nielson is almost the same size (maybe 1cm shorter), is quicker, and is a better 1-on-1 negating defender that Scotty is.
thompson is gone. Goes to ground. Doesnt watch the ball. Just scrags. Is horrific and has been for 18m.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back