Preview Changes/preview v. Geelong

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hard to bring Petty back in id have thought after Tomo and Smith's performances. Will be interested to see what we do. Maybe we can fit Petty and Smith in the same forward line and have Max behind the ball a bit more.

Hard to bring Petty back in id have thought after Tomo and Smith's performances. Will be interested to see what we do. Maybe we can fit Petty and Smith in the same forward line and have Max behind the ball a bit more.
Give Petty a run in the VFL if he's ready. Would prefer to not bring in another tall and hope he gets Tomo's spot if I'm honest. Not convinced he's better than Smith up forward but he's better than Tomo in defense 90% of the time.

Give Petty a run in the VFL if he's ready. Would prefer to not bring in another tall and hope he gets Tomo's spot if I'm honest. Not convinced he's better than Smith up forward but he's better than Tomo in defense 90% of the time.

Cant drop Tomo after that game. Best hes played in 2 years. Smith was good and I want him in the side but could see Goody going tall cause thats what he does

Yeah Smith was given a lot more chances but the kicks coming in to do something this time round, which is how i said i'd judge him after the kicks over him last week. (Not that the mids where that much better, but there was more looking than against Carlton. Bombs where still bad at times yes) His chasing efforts where awesome. Happy to reward him a bit longer

Cant drop Tomo after that game. Best hes played in 2 years. Smith was good and I want him in the side but could see Goody going tall cause thats what he does
Nah reckon give it one more game and see if Tomo goes back to being a pumpkin before going with the extra tall

Oliver for Spargo potentially.

Not great from a team balance perspective, but not sure who else you'd drop.

Gotta say, I really can't stand Spargo's body language sometimes – throws his hands up and head back every time the ball isn't kicked to him, looked mopey af when they subbed him, then barely sung the song at the end while simultaneously looking like someone had s**t in his cereal.

Oliver for Spargo potentially.

Not great from a team balance perspective, but not sure who else you'd drop.

Gotta say, I really can't stand Spargo's body language sometimes – throws his hands up and head back every time the ball isn't kicked to him, looked mopey af when they subbed him, then barely sung the song at the end while simultaneously looking like someone had s**t in his cereal.

Jordon was actually bloody good when he came on too around the ball. Did a lot of good things I thought. Keep him as the sub.

Spargo should be dropped. Bowey and Oliver need to come in and I should think Petty would be needed for Geelong if fit rather than a ressies game

Will never happen, but one move id love would be Bowey for ANB and play Bowey forward.
A lot of people crap on ANB and I'm one of them, but today he played on Daicos didn't he? I thought he played quite well.

I still want Bowey back in the team but I'm not sure who we can drop. Our back 6 was great today.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

OUT: Spargo
IN: Oliver

That's what I reckon it will be, barring injury. Bowza one of my faves, but can't see who we bring out for him atm.

Will never happen, but one move id love would be Bowey for ANB and play Bowey forward.

100% with you on Bowey forward, though I think more for Spargo's role. Bowey is a great kick and brings the heat.

ANB with 6 tackles, 26 pressure acts, 10 ground ball gets, 6 score involvements and a goal. That's exactly what he's there for, he ain't coming out after that one.

Probably passes the mandatory concussion protocols I assume. Also Harmes

They have Tom Hawkins, Gary Rohan and Jeremy Cameron. Who goes on who?
Lol Harmes surely plays twos after how JJ played

Is there any chance Bowey isn't selected if fit? Love the little guy but our defence was as good as it gets today.

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back