Preview Changes/Preview v GWS in Alice

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Put the tapes of that game on the next Ocean gate sub, please.

Lotsa frustrating performances. No injuries (yet) but for now would go:

Out: JJ, ANB, Chandler
In: Oliver, Bowey (forward), Spargo/Laurie (pending Casey form tomorrow).

Would love Gus to get the arse for a week or two but doubt that happens.

Out: Brayshaw, Jayden Jaymes, ANB, Chandler
In: Oliver, Bowey, oh * it who else do we have? Money-Wokefield can have Chandler's spot and that Howes bloke you guys keep going on and on and on and on about can come in.
Spargo can stay sub. Or not. Maybe make Brown sub so we can listen to that moron crap on about him for another week, it's more entertaining than watching Melbourne play anyway so why not. Idiot.

We lost the game for two reasons. Getting way up ourselves after the pies game and then not bringing it, the other reason being selection integrity

We drop players who've done it the hard way and earned their spot for someone with no match time
We keep a player in the side who's slow, looks unfit and butchers the ball

Make Selections on merit. I'd rather get spanked with a team of Joel Smith's having a ******* go then watching the Brayshaw's jog around collect a meaningless touch and then turn the ball over.

Oliver and Bowey the two most obvious ins imaginable.

After Rivers and McVee best on I say it’s time to get a look at Woey.

Jordon, Chandler and ANB (won’t actually happen) out.

Biggest change needs to come from the coach. Oliver and Bowey back in is nice and all, but there's just so many things wrong with how we played tonight.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

These threads are always useless. You just know it will be Spargo and Oliver for Grundy and JJ. Grundy clearly injured but our coach has a raging hate stork for the (admittedly bog average) Jordon.

If it was my choice, trying to be rational and keep guys like Langdon in.

Out: Chandler, Brayshaw, Jordon, Grundy, Neal-Bullen

In: Laurie, Oliver, Bowey, Tomlinson, Woewodin

Petty forward and relief ruck, Tomlinson back. Thought Spargo had a crack when he came in but he needs more than a week out and some actual time at Casey

Can we take Neal-Bullen to Alice, but then not play him and leave him there?

Jordon being subbed out isnt good for him, he'll be dropped.

Agree with frustrations with Langdon. Has had a rubbish season, doesnt create run and carry any more - either kicks it 30m in the air or into the man on the mark. Lots of players struggling for form this season but he really stands out.

Jordan needs to go. ANB and Brayshaw have been given a lot of chances, would love for one of them to be given a wake up call.

I honestly couldn’t care less about some random ‘pressure act’ or similar stat people spruik about ANB, the fact of the matter is his constant fumbling and inability to make the most of opportunities is costing us more goals than his insert random stat can make up.

in 2021 after losing to gws at home people were calling out our long bomb gameplan and having no targets, we brought in ben brown and the rest is history

If fit Brown absolutely has to play next week

Can we please not play Kade Chandler in the seniors again? Thanks.

Couldn’t care less about this game honestly. We’d have to win 5 in a row to get the trust of the supporters back and that won’t happen.

I would prefer to win 🤷‍♂️

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com
This game is a classic set up, win by anything less than an annihilation and disappointment will ensue. Lose and it’s almost fold the club time again.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back