Preview Changes/Preview v GWS in Alice

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
We aint dropping Kozzy for the Alice game lol.

GIF by asianhistorymonth

We aint dropping Kozzy for the Alice game lol.
Not suggesting we were or should, just pointing out it was possible given Kozzy was listed 2nd last on the extended interchange. If my years playing Supercoach have taught me anything, it's often those listed last on the extended interchange don't play.

Fondly remembering the days of NT crowds cheering opposition teams more than us because Eddie Betts and Liam Ryan were playing for them.

Not suggesting we were or should, just pointing out it was possible given Kozzy was listed 2nd last on the extended interchange. If my years playing Supercoach have taught me anything, it's often those listed last on the extended interchange don't play.
It's sorted by guernsey number haha – Melbourne tend to always do that with extended benches

Screenshot_20230630_111956_Melbourne.jpg

Fondly remembering the days of NT crowds cheering opposition teams more than us because Eddie Betts and Liam Ryan were playing for them.

NT crowds...

racist wonder showzen GIF

I went to that 2019 game against Adelaide, they loved Eddie yet May who actually is from Darwin got no love. I guess a goal kicker is more exciting.
Betts was huge at Adelaide. Probably one of the top 5 stars in the game for pure highlight factor.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Ridiculous. I don't have a problem with Brown coming in but JVR should not have been dropped.
No idea how Petty keeps his spot tbh

Sent from my SM-S908E using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back