Preview Changes & Preview vs Geelong Cats

Remove this Banner Ad

That’s why Roberts been in the VFL FOR 2 years
I think he's been just OK but Hawkins is making us look undersized. We need another tall defender as Cordy is more of a medium defender. But I'm more annoyed that a couple of midfielders have done nothing.

I thought overall it was pretty good effort. Never expected to win and we got within 9 points in the last quarter and they just could not miss all day and we have lot that contributed little to nothing. These include Hayes, Wood, Gowers, Suckling, Naughton, Young, Roberts, Richards, Libba, and Dunkley. Surely Bailey Smith gets a nomination this week.

Outs next week Gowers, Suckling, Young, Roberts, Hayes. On notice Wood and Richards

I thought overall it was pretty good effort. Never expected to win and we got within 9 points in the last quarter and they just could not miss all day and we have lot that contributed little to nothing. These include Hayes, Wood, Gowers, Suckling, Naughton, Young, Roberts, Richards, Libba, and Dunkley. Surely Bailey Smith gets a nomination this week.

Outs next week Gowers, Suckling, Young, Roberts, Hayes. On notice Wood and Richards

But who comes in?

Remove this Banner Ad

Back