Preview Changes: R10 2019 v West Coast - NOW WITH POLL!

Will the match committee opt for Jenkins or Himmelberg this week?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

Pressure for spots is immense.

The one move I wouldn't make is bringing Jenkins back in after one good game in 4 or 5 now. If he can back it up, maybe.

Atkins has to go. Was awful for 3 and a half quarters.

Gallucci better this week but maybe not enough to save him.

Still wonder if we can carry both Hartigan and Kelly in these sorts of high pressure games.

Greenwood terrible but was he bad enough?

Matt Crouch and Seedsman should come straight back in.

Did someone call me?

josh-jenkins-760x438.jpg

Seeing Jenkins is an in, I’ll try and guess the team:

In Jenkins, Crouch and Seeds
Out Himmelberg, Gallucci and Atkins
This is the way I see it too. Greenwood was poor but there's zero chance he gets dropped. No way Douglas should be back either, not after 13 touches and a goal. McHenry is ahead of him in the pecking order.

I tell you what, if JJ misses after that.... we've grown a very very large set of testicles at the club.

You can't ignore 6 goals and 20 touches, but will we ??

Also, Harto has a week off after a nasty head knock, Gooch probably didn't do enough to keep Neddy out either. Seeds and Crouch should come back in.

Paul Seedsman is highly unlikely to be an in. At the end of the SANFL game he said he was on restricted minutes today as his fitness was still building a

In: Jenkins, M Crouch
Out: Himmelberg Atkins

I think your on the money.2 of our whipping boys in DMac and Gibbs had good games. Rat was poor in the 1st half but strong later. I was a tough match and we could have won it a few time. Turnovers costly.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I tell you what, if JJ misses after that.... we've grown a very very large set of testicles at the club.

You can't ignore 6 goals and 20 touches, but will we ??

Also, Harto has a week off after a nasty head knock, Gooch probably didn't do enough to keep Neddy out either. Seeds and Crouch should come back in.

Amendment to my in’s and outs

Out: Hartigan
In: Fogarty

Stengle should play, reckon Neddy might get a gig too

Davis an interesting one too, 20 touches is a big game for him.

Jenkins was much better today. Played with intent.

He did, can you imagine his melt if he doesn't return to the side.

**** I'd love to see it. Would be popcorn-worthy
I think we can safely put a line through him if that's the case.

Genuinely won't see too many better games at the level. And I think the 2s have the week off next week due to split round.

Genuinely won't see too many better games at the level. And I think the 2s have the week off next week due to split round.

Why the **** do they need a split round considering 95% of the comp had last weekend off? **** sakes, what a joke of a competition.

Lol really? After they had a week off last week? What a shambles.

Back