Preview Changes: R10 v Melbourne

Remove this Banner Ad

Hard to say with our tendency to get injuries at training. But as it stands right now (and there are some unlucky players)

OUT: Otten, Gibson, Murphy
IN: Brown, M. Crouch, Milera

Poholke stays in after today's effort. Hard call between him and Murphy.

Otten out for Brown
Gibson stays in if Crouch isn't ready
Murphy stays if Milera isn't ready

I'm assuming Tex, Knight and others will not be ready

Hard to say with our tendency to get injuries at training. But as it stands right now (and there are some unlucky players)

Otten out for Brown

Huh????? Who said M.Crouch, Brown and Milera will even be available? You have added in players and started a thread based on nothing.

On iPhone using BigFooty.com mobile app

Otten out for Brown

Huh????? Who said M.Crouch, Brown and Milera will even be available? You have added in players and started a thread based on nothing.

On iPhone using BigFooty.com mobile app

Certainly feels tricky to count on anything until Thursday afternoon the way we are going but there isnt really anything wront with speculating....thread happens every week.

Was Gibson tagging? Macrae had a game high 36 touches

I saw him marking him tightly but he didn’t seem to be on him the whole game. I just think that we need to see what kind of weapon Gibson’s tag can be for us. If he pulls up ok, now is the perfect time to give him a run of games and let him do what he does best. Look at how effective it was on Dusty last week. We need to see if we have a player that can do that job.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I saw him marking him tightly but he didn’t seem to be on him the whole game. I just think that we need to see what kind of weapon Gibson’s tag can be for us. If he pulls up ok, now is the perfect time to give him a run of games and let him do what he does best. Look at how effective it was on Dusty last week. We need to see if we have a player that can do that job.
It wasn't tight. Loose as fuh. Gave him a metre and more. Tried to close to shut the space but it wasn't a hard tag. Gibson also got the ball so that's a good thing

It wasn't tight. Loose as fuh. Gave him a metre and more. Tried to close to shut the space but it wasn't a hard tag. Gibson also got the ball so that's a good thing

Ok. I was referring to a couple of contests where he was tight. Other than that I didn’t think Gibson was on him. If he was he was smashed.

Don’t think you can judge Gibson or Hartigan harshly. They were immense to come in and hold their own given the circumstances. Thought both were important contributors.

Changes threads are so hard these days with no idea who will be coming back from injury and who will injure themselves at training during the week. Hopefully Milera is nearing a return would be great to get him back. Think M Crouch and Brown may miss a couple but who knows really.
Wasnt too many that deserved to be dropped after tonight.

Ok. I was referring to a couple of contests where he was tight. Other than that I didn’t think Gibson was on him. If he was he was smashed.

Don’t think you can judge Gibson or Hartigan harshly. They were immense to come in and hold their own given the circumstances. Thought both were important contributors.
I am not smashing Gibson , as I said he also got the ball a bit. I do agree that both he and Hartigan played above themselves in a tight contest rather than having the luxury of the SANFL to run into some touch

Remove this Banner Ad

Back