Preview Changes: R10 v Melbourne

Remove this Banner Ad

Surprised there is so much talk about Lever in here. I think he will be a star for us but wouldn’t think he’d be in the top 5 players your match committee is looking to stop this week.

We just want to embarrass Lever by exposing his obvious flaws

IN – M. Crouch, Brown, Milera
OUT – Poholke, Otten, Murphy

Melbourne unchanged
I'm surprised that Otten got the chop. Looks like we're keeping a smaller forward line with Tex and McGovern out.

Not surprised that Gallucci stayed in ahead of Poholke and Murphy, or that Gibson stayed in.

I'm not convinced that McDonald will play. Could be a late out.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Well the actual bench won’t, no. Hartigan will start on the field.

You’re aware both of those players played last week against a shorter forward line and there is no tall coming in to replace either of them right?
No forward comes in and otten goes out...

I reckon this is the first time under Pyke we’ve gone with a smaller forward line and chosen not to play Otten up there when other tall forwards are out injured.

I like it!

A shame Murphy comes out but that’s the way it rolls for now. Hope Gooch plays a blinder.

Not sure how Gallucci gets a game in front of Murphy. Murphy was way ahead of him in the preseason. It was his first game back in a flood. Looks like we're giving him the CEY/Lyons treatment. How on earth Gallucci survived after his showdown I'm not sure, he's done nothing for 3 weeks.

Not sure how Gallucci gets a game in front of Murphy. Murphy was way ahead of him in the preseason. It was his first game back in a flood. Looks like we're giving him the CEY/Lyons treatment. How on earth Gallucci survived after his showdown I'm not sure, he's done nothing for 3 weeks.

Preferred players are decided in the pre-season before the JLT games. Murphy was merely filling in for an underdone Gallucci

Murphy and Poholke bit stiff to miss out but 3 quality ins.

Who is travelling emerg ??

Remove this Banner Ad

Back