Preview Changes: R10 vs Melbourne - Crows drop Hamill but keep Mackay

Do you think D Mac will be selected in the 22 this week?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

May & Lever have been playing very well for the dees, we need to shut them out of the game. We actually may be better off loading up on kpf this week... I actually reckon they will put fog back in the midfield for this game, Dees very tough around the contest. Probably means Roc comes out which is unlucky. We need extra height down back with the size of their forwards, Kelly giving away 10cms to Brown & weiderman.

Ins- Tex, Mchenry, Murray/ Mcasey/ Worrell
Out- Mackay, Roc (unlucky), Kelly (unlucky)

May & Lever have been playing very well for the dees, we need to shut them out of the game. We actually may be better off loading up on kpf this week... I actually reckon they will put fog back in the midfield for this game, Dees very tough around the contest. Probably means Roc comes out which is unlucky. We need extra height down back with the size of their forwards, Kelly giving away 10cms to Brown & weiderman.

We should bring back Otten. The same idea worked so well in the 2017 GF...

This is the side I'd like to see us put out at some stage this season:

B: Brown, Butts, Doedee
HB: Jones, Murray, Smith
C: Sholl, Schoenberg, Hamill
HF: Sloane, Walker, McHenry
F: Fogarty, Thilthorpe, McAdam
R: ROB, Laird, Keays
IC: Berry, ROC/Hately, Rowe, Worrell
Sub: Mackay

Guys like Seed, Kelly, Mackay and Frampton should just be cover for injuries. Love the idea of Hamill moving further up the field.

Would love to see Fog run through Lever at some point. Legitimately, of course *ahem*.

I think that could spell the end of both Berg and Billy. Only reservation is not wanting to risk him playing a full game there if ROB did a hammy early. So he could ramp up those rucking minutes whilst we still play out of form ROB p,us a backup. But we all know the correct structure is Thilthorpe as the second ruck with 1 or 2 other AFL quality and in-form key forwards. Recently we've generally been carrying at least 2 out of form or not AFL quality.

Guys like Seed, Kelly, Mackay and Frampton should just be cover for injuries. Love the idea of Hamill moving further up the field.

Swap McAsey for Murray and this is a team I could absolutely get on board with.

Would keep Seedsman in who has been pretty good this year. Wouldn't have Mackay anywhere near the team. He's had his day.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I think that could spell the end of both Berg and Billy. Only reservation is not wanting to risk him playing a full game there if ROB did a hammy early. So he could ramp up those rucking minutes whilst we still play out of form ROB p,us a backup. But we all know the correct structure is Thilthorpe as the second ruck with 1 or 2 other AFL quality and in-form key forwards. Recently we've generally been carrying at least 2 out of form or not AFL quality.
fine with me. they're both trash.

Brodie Smith reckons the 1 KPD philosophy has been working well for us but it's something we reassess on a game by game basis.

Except for West Coast's three headed hydra perhaps.
It's working well for us in the sense that since the Fremantle game the opposition's three tallest forwards are only averaging 7 goals a game against us

It's working well for us in the sense that since the Fremantle game the opposition's three tallest forwards are only averaging 7 goals a game against us
The funny thing is that the Freo game was round 5 when the league generally caught up with the stand rule and tall forwards like Tex started scoring less.

Except against us.

Brodie Smith reckons the 1 KPD philosophy has been working well for us but it's something we reassess on a game by game basis.

He is hardly going to say it was a BS tactic. If only players were so honest.

I'm sure Brodie is referring to our draft pick at the end of the year, when he says the 1 KPD is working well for us

Back