Preview Changes: R10 vs St Kilda, Saturday May 21, 7.00pm ACST @ Adelaide Oval

Remove this Banner Ad

The saints play 2 tall forwards around 2m... so we can't expect Doedee, Smith or Hinge to match up or we will be slaughtered.
Can't play what we haven't got. If Butts can't play, which 2 would you want out of Murray, McAsey, Borlase, Frampton???

Can't play what we haven't got. If Butts can't play, which 2 would you want out of Murray, McAsey, Borlase, Frampton???
Maybe Worrell for the height Kane McGoodwin ? But he plays more like a flanker.

Changes

Out: Berry, Himmelberg, Fogarty
In: Gollant, Thilthorpe, Milera

I know none of these changes will happen. Honestly i can just see the one change in Himmelberg or Fogarty for Thilthorpe.
Berry out?

Wtf are you on tonight!

Berry out?

Wtf are you on tonight!

He didn't do enough. I am stating we are a club with minimal injuries. We should be making changes after a loss. Gifting players another game is why we ended up with two very average below par performances. Players should be made to earn their spots. Its not stating he is bad. Im just saying we have the man power to reward those waiting in the wings.

He didn't do enough. I am stating we are a club with minimal injuries. We should be making changes after a loss. Gifting players another game is why we ended up with two very average below par performances. Players should be made to earn their spots. Its not stating he is bad. Im just saying we have the man power to reward those waiting in the wings.
WTF.gif

Your posting tonight is beyond clueless.

Stop posting & sober up as you are truly embarrassing yourself with this idiocy!

(Log in to remove this ad.)

But you arent stating anything opposite as to how I am wrong. If you dont have an opposing argument then shut the fu** up.
Anyone who thinks both Laird & Berry were poor tonight & wants to drop Berry is clueless.

It needs no explanation as obvious to nearly all.

Keep up the moronic posting if you want to be a laughing stock...

Anyone who thinks both Laird & Berry were poor tonight & wants to drop Berry is clueless.

It needs no explanation as obvious to nearly all.

Keep up the moronic posting if you want to be a laughing stock...
Laird was uncharacteristically fumbly all night.

All night?
he had a good last qtr..

rest of his game was very *n average. I am literally sick to the back teeth of seeing him constantly grab the ball and jam it on the boot in the same motion without looking and without even having an inkling of whats happening around him because often he’s got a heap more time than he thinks.. its like watching an auskicker play football.

that break from the centre and pass to tex in the 4th was glorious so he can *n do it..

he had a good last qtr..

rest of his game was very fu**n average. I am literally sick to the back teeth of seeing him constantly grab the ball and jam it on the boot in the same motion without looking and without even having an inkling of whats happening around him because often he’s got a heap more time than he thinks.. its like watching an auskicker play football.

that break from the centre and pass to tex in the 4th was glorious so he can fu**n do it..
Watch it, can has decided to be abusive if he disagrees with posts tonight. bit average from him. Normally better than that.

So when you have nothing to say, you decide bullying is the best strategy and the onus is on me to post better. What an idiotic stand point.
Explain me why we should drop Berry, who has been performing well then?

Seriously crazy suggestion & if you can't handle the criticism, stopping posting stupid stuff like this!

Remove this Banner Ad

Back