Preview Changes: R10 vs St Kilda, Saturday May 21, 7.00pm ACST @ Adelaide Oval

Remove this Banner Ad

Laird won't be playing anywhere bar midfield until some of the youngsters get the necessary experience/games under their belt, it's fanciful to suggest otherwise.
You could add Jones and McHenry to midfield rotations. Rachele already in some. Hately, Berry, Dawson. Pedlar off the bench. Even Rowe could have a go at a centre bounce. Keays a mainstay. No reason why Laird can’t spend some time in the backline as well as midfield. Mix it up a bit.

I know one player who will not be playing next week.

s**t is about to hit the fan.

Spill or don't say anything

If you don't want to say anything because you want to protect sources etc that's fine but this "I know a secret but can't tell" stuff is pretty annoying

Out: Brown, Himmelberg, Sholl, Rachele

In: Butts, Thilthorpe, Pedlar, Newchurch

Sub: Sholl

I love Cook but he’s been dropped (unfairly IMO) and then had a bye, it makes no sense to bring him back in without playing at least one game in the twos. Hopefully plays a blinder at SANFL level.

If Butts’ iso extends to next Saturday night at midnight, Worrell comes in instead.

If either of Brown or Himmelberg play we are taking the piss.

Fogarty gets one more chance to save his career. Otherwise I honestly don’t see him playing another game for the club. Just an absolute plodder tbh.

Parnell stiff to miss out. I’d be equally happy with him instead of Pedlar but realistically only one of them can play.
What if both of them play?

Every possibility of that happening as much as I don't want to see either out there.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

What did they do? Don't have to name them or anything.

With the reserve’s side having the Bye and the firsts playing on a Saturday night, my guess is someone’s got a bit too carried away with a night on the town.

Only question is if the trouble involves cars,girls or drugs or all of the above? Or simply not turning up to recovery in a satisfactory condition.

Mark Wahlberg Reaction GIF by 20th Century Fox Home Entertainment

Was that actual common sense from our coaches??

Remove this Banner Ad

Back