Preview Changes: R11 vs Collingwood

Remove this Banner Ad

I know it doesn't really mean that much but it is good to see Schoenberg named on the ball and Schol on the wing. It seems as though mindset has finally started to shift to rebuild mode.

I agree. On an aside, I wonder if the new players in particular get a bit of a lift from that. I remember I did when I was a youngen 😂😂😂

I agree. On an aside, I wonder if the new players in particular get a bit of a lift from that. I remember I did when I was a youngen 😂😂😂
I think it would mean a lot to Schoenberg to be named on the ball in his 2nd game, normally with us it would take someone 2 years for that to happen not 2 games.

If we play as well as we know yhose names on paper can play we are a punchers chance.

About a 20% chance.

They will smash us. Even if their B team forward line is terrible, their mids will kick more goals than our forwards.
They don't normally.

I'm predicting an Essendon style loss.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

They will smash us. Even if their B team forward line is terrible, their mids will kick more goals than our forwards.
Unlikely to happen now given they’ve struggled to score all season. Yes I realise we are the worst team, but I saw someone mention earlier our defensive efforts have us ranked 2nd in that stat over the last month. Outside of the North game, we have been good at restricting scoring for 2-3 quarters, so hopefully given Collingwood don’t score as easily as teams like the Saints for example we can push them like the Essendon game.

I don’t expect anything to be easy if we were to win, but this is as good a chance to get a win this year with a depleted Collingwood side.

Just say he doesn't want to play for us, be honest just one bloody time

He said today that Nicks told him recently he wants to keep him and Brad is talking like someone that wants to stay and continue playing with his brother. I can only see him leaving if Reid pushes him out if there is a hint of Band One compo.

He said today that Nicks told him recently he wants to keep him and Brad is talking like someone that wants to stay and continue playing with his brother. I can only see him leaving if Reid pushes him out if there is a hint of Band One compo.
Heard that on 5AA. Brouch certainly didn't have the voice I expected him to have. Don't know what I expected but not to sound like that.

Crocker playing against his old team - surely brings maximum effort and probably gets him the benefit of the doubt
I am happy to see Crocker playing and hope he does well and keeps his spot. Crocker is ordinary at best, but is capable of of the surprise 'outta nowhere' very good game.

Coming from the Collingwood side I am very nervous about our selections; this game could be very close...

Don’t be 🤣
I can see why they are.

They aren't playing well, and neither are we obviously...... But you don't want to be that team that loses the unlosable.

Wouldn't affect the players much, but we supporters can get nervous.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back