hey shorty

Cancelled
Jun 15, 2005
AFL Club
Adelaide
Other Teams
AUFC, Everton, Sturt
This feels so correct.
Change a few shots on goal and we win by a goal....
Do we still rush back 'experience' of ROB and Crouch cuz Walker is out? Our coaches panic??
It's quite incredible people like the Rainbow man and such think there was more to the loss last week

There wasn't.

Sanders

Horne of plenty
Nov 1, 2012
AFL Club
Adelaide
Sorry if I am ahead of the game with my insights, perhaps I should instead spend my time cruising around the board saying negative stuff and bringing people down like you and your buddies do hey?

I love that you are serious. It’s amazing

Anzacpaul

Norm Smith Medallist
Mar 26, 2015
The Land of Apricot Slice
AFL Club
Adelaide
I think Geelong at home without Tex’s experience is pretty daunting. I’m not surprised at all that Crouch has been brought in. For his experience. We don’t have enough and it could get really ugly. Jones is apparently a bit banged up. People should cool their frigging jets.
Yeah I'm really looking forward to experiencing Crouch rack up 30 possessions for a negative metres gained result.

rubbers0ul

Team Captain
Sep 14, 2005
a-town
AFL Club
Adelaide
Other Teams
centrals
Jones had a stinger on his shoulder.

Strachan did bloody well against the saints twin towers, outside of the biggest brain fart kicking to a 1 on 4 across goal from the back pocket.

It was only 3 weeks ago ROB got schooled by jack silvagni.

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com

thebirdman 24

Norm Smith Medallist
Oct 8, 2007
Melbourne
AFL Club
Adelaide

Strachan did bloody well against the saints twin towers, outside of the biggest brain fart kicking to a 1 on 4 across goal from the back pocket.

That was the worst ruck performance in modern history.

Rob against Silvagni, not Strachan against actual ruckman.

On SM-A325F using BigFooty.com mobile app

Go the Guts

Premiership Player
Apr 2, 2009
Adelaide
AFL Club
Adelaide
Other Teams
Mighty Double Blues

Silvagni didn't even have a hit out. Absolute load of bollocks all driven by 1 piece of vision.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

dylan123

Norm Smith Medallist
Jul 3, 2008
AFL Club
Adelaide

Yeah O'Brien's inability to dominate a team without their real ruck was icing on the cake for how little he offers us. For the match committee's sake, he'd better play a bloody good game as he should have spent a good month in the seconds with how useless he's been.

I hope we are looking at a mobile ruck in the mid season or draft at the end of the season, need to move on from these dinosaurs with no aggression.

Crow_Magnon

Club Legend
Apr 20, 2004
Regional VIC
AFL Club
Adelaide
Other Teams
Sturt
BTW...for those predicting wind and rain down at the Cattery....I can say it's pretty much a perfect day weather wise. A little cool, light wind, but sunny! Maybe we should've tried the two-ruck combo after all!

rocket18

Brownlow Medallist
Aug 9, 2009
Adelaide
AFL Club
Adelaide
Other Teams
Goody Saints

Yet another example of our poor player development, why not give Strachan at least 4 games to find his feet. What have we got to lose?

slingy55

Senior List
Mar 25, 2010
AFL Club
Adelaide
Can we get a blanket ban on Brad Johnson from the commentary box for Crows games?
He's even worse than Roo (who overcompensates)

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad