Preview Changes: R12 vs Western Bulldogs, 2020 - Sun @ 12:25

Remove this Banner Ad

if himmelberg, m crouch and keays is a good combination to you then god help us.
Keays has been our best midfielder all year.

Himmelberg was our best forward last week & looked good for the last 2 weeks.

Mrouch has been rubbish most of the year because he is unfit for AFL. Most on this board have been critical of Mrouch this year.

Davis for Tex? Without Lynch as well that would make it an extremely inexperienced forwardline, you need at least one senior player in there to provide some direction.
We need someone to kick it into the man in the mark?

Sloane can play the Lynch role offering experience, with Himmelberg & McAsey as the key talls... then gives us an exciting McAdam, Stengle, Davis & Murphy who also offer us plenty of pace & pressure against a quick Bullies.

Keays has been our best midfielder all year.

Himmelberg was our best forward last week & looked good for the last 2 weeks.

Mrouch has been rubbish most of the year because he is unfit for AFL. Most on this board have been critical of Mrouch this year.
our midfield and forward line is garbage. hence we are 0-11.

my midfield next year if b crouch doesnt stay:

sloane, hollands, schoenberg, jones, gws pick

forward line

fogarty, mcdonald, possibly mcasey considering talia isnt retiring yet, stengle, newchurch, mcadam, murphy/another draft pick

How i would like them to line up...

B: Brown, Talia, McPherson
HB: Mackay, Hartigan, Smith
C: Seedsman, Polhoke, Sholl
HF: Sloane, Himmelberg, Murphy
F: Stengle, McAsey, McAdam
R: O'Brien, Keays, Laird
I: Worrell (Kelly), Mcrouch, Schoenberg, Davis (Walker)

You aren’t excited to see Scholl, Schoenberg, McAdam, Stengle, McAsey or Himmelberg? You aren’t excited to see Sloane return and see if he functions better with Laird and Keays instead of the Crouch brothers?

Fog, Jones, McHenry and maybe Milera will all play games before the end of the season.

Literally no one is excited by Sloane returning but you and the Ethels.

Fog will start next season, his fourth, with an inadequate number of games. This is a serious threat to his development. The club not taking every possibility to minimise the damage caused by its own previous negligence is absurd. This club is ******* useless.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

That's shithouse.

Tex was worst on ground by a mile last week. Fog wasn't great but at least he sticks both hands up.

Kelly is a hack and everyone knows it. Why waste games on him? He has some voodoo dolls like Mackay.

Poholke is a dud too, we will drop him after a game or two and learn nothing we dont already know.

A big step backwards. Mackay, Hartigan and Kelly in the team at once is horrendous.

On SM-A205YN using BigFooty.com mobile app

Think I'll sleep in and give this game a miss.
I gave up at 3 quarter time last week as the avalanche was coming. I love seeing the youngsters but I have zero interest in watching Kelly, Hartigan and Mackay kick it around half back before Brown launches it to the boundary.

Tex should have been dropped
It's over
FOG should be given the forward line to himself with instructions to roam where he wants .

Sent from my SM-J730G using Tapatalk
We all know tex won't be dropped unless he gets to the point where they have no alternative but to drop him. He is at that point btw. Getting a player to 200 games will be the feel good story of the year.

Given how small

We have replaced McAsey with Talia, a long with Doedee for Kelly... which inbalances our defence.

Talia, Hartigan, Kelly & Brown should never be selected in the same side. Our winning record is woeful with them all playing defence... because they all move the ball slowly.

Hence I worry we have a coach lacking footy IQ.

Maybe he is thinking of doing 3 defensive rotations off the bench... all other rotations can be to full forward where the ball wont be anyway 😂😂😂

That's shithouse.

Tex was worst on ground by a mile last week. Fog wasn't great but at least he sticks both hands up.

Kelly is a hack and everyone knows it. Why waste games on him? He has some voodoo dolls like Mackay.

Poholke is a dud too, we will drop him after a game or two and learn nothing we dont already know.

A big step backwards. Mackay, Hartigan and Kelly in the team at once is horrendous.

Both Walker and Fogarty deserved to be dropped imo. Walkers efforts were pathetic but he ain't getting dropped or retiring before the end of the season. Fog's efforts was pitiful as well and maybe even worse as he is young and was a high end pick. Some people on this board may be disappointed if and when their hopes for Fog don't materialise. I want him to dominate but dominating at under 18 doesn't mean much if you can't carry it over to where it counts. At some point a player needs to take responsibility for their career. To date other than one match against west coast he has shown nothing. Himmelberg and McAsey up forward are the best option currently. Will they be long term? Very unlikely. Not writing Fog off but every other club would be seeing what our match commitee is seeing. End of the day if he doesn't want to be at the club he still needs to perform to get a opportunity elsewhere.

Last edited:

Remove this Banner Ad

Back