Preview Changes: R12 vs Western Bulldogs, 2020 - Sun @ 12:25

Remove this Banner Ad

Loyal, or has an Adelaide girlfriend ?
Both.

There's no pull of the Melbourne life, the Sun's might want him but I'd be surprised if they went down that way again. Talk of Geelong but I wouldn't think he would go there if he wants more money.

Both.

There's no pull of the Melbourne life, the Sun's might want him but I'd be surprised if they went down that way again. Talk of Geelong but I wouldn't think he would go there if he wants more money.
Agree ....maybe Brisbane, but I think your logic is spot on

Maybe, but again I'm not sure Brisbane need him. The biggest roadblock for them is the lack of a consistent tall forward or 2.
Agreed, and not for the money Brad was seeking to overshadow the lifestyle aspect

The biggest negative to Brad getting what he wanted, the "golden" contract ...was Gold Coast getting the priority pick

That priority pick was also the biggest piece of AFL corruption I've seen in footy .....it was never required to be given, as time has proven

Our biggest issue, apart from the obvious midfield, is a class tapping ruckman ......won't get in this draft, most of the good ones are project players taken later in drafts

That priority pick was also the biggest piece of AFL corruption I've seen in footy .....it was never required to be given, as time has proven
And Noah Anderson would be running around in an Adelaide Crows jumper not Fischer McAsey :D .....well for 2 years anyhow...

(Log in to remove this ad.)

And Noah Anderson would be running around in an Adelaide Crows jumper not Fischer McAsey :D .....well for 2 years anyhow...
IMHO Anderson has a much lower ceiling .....can't see him being anymore than his father ....who was very good BTW, just not a superstar you want

I thought it was more a persistent cough and fever as primary symptoms?!?!
I'm no expert...

If you have cold or flu like symptoms, such as a cough, fever, sore throat, shortness of breath or runny nose, even if these are mild, you should get tested for COVID-19 as soon as possible. People with mild symptoms can still spread the virus.

Makes sense, McAdam starting to look comfortable, why wouldn't something like this roll along.
They want him getting games though. If it gets Davis a game it's less bad.

IMHO Anderson has a much lower ceiling .....can't see him being anymore than his father ....who was very good BTW, just not a superstar you want
Funny, I think he will be better than Rowell

I'll beg to differ on that score, Anderson will be very, very good. Goal kicking mids are premium.

I'm thinking it's the other Crouch.

Brad seems like a loyal bloke, he knows we've stood by him through a lot of issues and if we bring a reasonable deal to him he'll stay. We won't need to pay him a huge wage.

I'm not convinved its either Crouch, why put so much work into a bloke you are going to punt?

Pick 2 bloody difficult to knock back if offered. If not offered, I hope you're right.
it depends on who-else is going to be the person who leaves I guess. Is there any other players on our list capable of attracting +750k in that 25-30 age braket that has been high on the B & F's?

I'm not convinved its either Crouch, why put so much work into a bloke you are going to punt?

it depends on who-else is going to be the person who leaves I guess. Is there any other players on our list capable of attracting +750k in that 25-30 age braket that has been high on the B & F's?

I've got someone I'm keen to ship out who's on that money and I'd be happy to pay a reasonable portion of that figure.

I thought it was more a persistent cough and fever as primary symptoms?!?!

Its a virus, so there is high likelihood that symptoms start variable per person. Anything on the list that persists more than a few hours could be reason enough for a test.
But arent the players being tested every day, or something often like that?

But back to thoughts on changes in this thread...
My 2c worth, mixture of hope and reality...

Doedee inj - Worrell (please, no Kelly!)
Lynch inj - Sloane (Lynch was playing wing lately, perfect change IMO)
McAsey (not ready, next year. Dont kill his confidence) - Talia (is coming in)
McHenry (not doing enough) - Murphy (you know they will bring him straight in)

Hamill to wait another week given 2 concussions this year. Probably replace Brown who is to comfortable doing a bare minimum. You are a senior player now, step up!

Would they consider resting O'Brien?

I know I still have Hartigan in - could replace with Butts, I hope, but dont think they will. But I still think Harto is gone end of year, where McAsey will be another pre-season ready, not looking like a boy amongst men like he does now.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back