Preview Changes: R12 vs Western Bulldogs, 2020 - Sun @ 12:25

Remove this Banner Ad

Is that serious? - that is a ridiculous pre-game procedure we are giving the opposition a huge head start - I didn't think we needed to tank anymore, pick 1 is in the bank, are we going for a priority pick as well??
What are you ranting about? All teams have to travel on the same day as the game this season, Port’s already done this a couple of times for the early Sunday game.

What are you ranting about? All teams have to travel on the same day as the game this season, Port’s already done this a couple of times for the early Sunday game.

Sorry for "ranting" champ - however, if the Bulldogs are already there can you not see that getting up at 4:30am to get to the airport at 5:30am the day of a game puts you behind the 8 ball??

Sorry for "ranting" champ - however, if the Bulldogs are already there can you not see that getting up at 4:30am to get to the airport at 5:30am the day of a game puts you behind the 8 ball??
Well yeah of course, but it’s the AFL protocols this year and all teams have to deal with it when traveling. Port have handled it fine.

It's bloody big disadvantage whatever way you spin it especially with a young list. Whether other teams have to do the same is immaterial, it places the travelling team at a distinct disadvantage.

Flying on the day of the game working well for Port tonight....

Definitely a massive disadvantage.

So games in Adelaide do Vic teams fly in that morning from QLD? genuine question

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Not really an excuse for a night game
If that's the case why don't all teams do it in a non Covid-19 season? Funny how none do it during a normal season if it's not a big disadvantage, fair dinkum mate you have got to be kidding.

If that's the case why don't all teams do it in a non Covid-19 season? Funny how none do it during a normal season if it's not a big disadvantage, fair dinkum mate you have got to be kidding.
Where did I say it was a good thing? All teams are going through it this year, I would say with a hunch that taking us out as the outlier that teams traveling on the same day have won more than they’ve lost.

Haha that might be why some of our players are playing shithouse....had to take my 88 year old mother in for a Covid test this morning because she's having a heart procedure on the 21st and all patients nowhave to have a Covid clearance and isolate for 7 days before they'll be admitted...Bloody hell I thought the Doctor was going to poke her brain out through the top of her head with the swab stick he rammed up her nose, not pleasant at all.
Hope that all ends well for your mum. I had to have a wonderful colonoscopy three weeks ago then I was told go get a covid test which was negative. So I couldn't escape the colonoscopy but the swab up the nose was very unpleasant. I am bit younger than your mum so I can only imagine how she would have felt.

Is that serious? - that is a ridiculous pre-game procedure we are giving the opposition a huge head start - I didn't think we needed to tank anymore, pick 1 is in the bank, are we going for a priority pick as well??
Afl directive. Teams from SA not staying in the hub fly in and out on the same day. Not sure if from Perth though.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back