Preview Changes: R13 2019 v Richmond

Remove this Banner Ad

Just saying do not be surprised with Richmond taking it up to Adelaide tonight.

At the end of the day let the game begin and see who wants it more!!

Not sure how Adelaide stops Dusty and Balta if they catch fire to be honest

I think they will too.

I reckon Dusty could have a blinder and Richmond could still lose. He's done that before.

I can see how Richmond can win.

Stack shuts down Betts, Broad curtails Walker, other bigs target Jenkins, run of the ball goes our way a bit.

We are depleted but I think we can account for Adelaide without too much of a stretch!!:D

Adelaide do not have the same list as Geelong and Swans got beat by Geelong recently and bounced back!!

Adelaide only just snuck over Melbourne and got some assistance versus GWS.

Adelaide is there for the taking!!:)

From the grand final we seem to know how to beat Adelaide in terms of style to!!

How much money do you have on Richmond for the win?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Yep, I’m not sure we’ve got the firepower to beat the game breaker that is Noah Balta. :rolleyes:

It’s going to pour with rain mate. There will be zero dust.

If it rains makes it a stronger case for Richmond and the small ground level players. We are very strong these days in the wet given our list on the ground.

Note after initially shortening up Adelaide have blown out a bit versus Richmond so the smart money seems to think this could be quite the contest

Yep, I’m not sure we’ve got the firepower to beat the game breaker that is Noah Balta. :rolleyes:

You realise Balta is the second coming of footy's christ do you not??;) Have you seen his size, pace and kicking as an offensive weapon??

Can't call RFC one paced surely!!! Who seriously could match up well on Balta for Adelaide?? I suppose you guys rely on a zone??

If it rains makes it a stronger case for Richmond and the small ground level players. We are very strong these days in the wet given our list on the ground.
You realise Balta is the second coming of footy's christ do you not??;) Have you seen his size, pace and kicking as an offensive weapon??

Can't call RFC one paced surely!!!

A Crows team with any hope of being a premiership contender should absolutely flog Richmond with the players they have out. It will be interesting to see if they can actually do it though.

About the only thing in Richmond’s favour is there are zero expectations on them to win. The last time that happened they beat Port without their big 4, which I’m sure the Crows coaches would have mentioned at least a dozen times. So hopefully there is no complacency.

Appreciate your contribution Mr Magic. You have just made my night a little more interesting. Now off you go. Hogswarts is calling!

Can't call RFC one paced surely!!! Who seriously could match up well on Balta for Adelaide?? I suppose you guys rely on a zone??
Yeah, but do you have someone to match up on Douglas? He's going to be on the ground so much tonight you'd think he'd regressed to infancy and forgotten how to walk.

Where do you have an edge??

Our backs can shut down your forwards, the midfields are similar and our forwards can compete with your backs. You even have a young ruck to compete with our young ruck!!

With your over confidence I am pretty comfortable with a Richmond victory now!!
Our defence is at a similar level to the one you played last week, and our young ruck is ahead of the development curve of yours at this stage.

Oh and our forwards smacked a better defence than you brought over last night. You can be confident, but the fact You be got 8 of your best dozen missing means we should be winning

(Log in to remove this ad.)

We played GWS last week who's midfield is much better than yours, we will be fine.

We should win and win well on paper. If we lose it will be because we're outcouched, which has happened not infrequently under Pyke.
Toss in goal kicking inaccuracy and biased umpiring as wild cards too.

noah.jpg

You mean this Noah? He's as old as the Ark, surely lost a bit of pace by now

I think tonight will be a battle of the mudlarks. And in Crouch, Crouch, Sloane and CEY I think we bat quite deep in that department, especially in the midfield!

I know it sounds counter productive but I reckon its playing the long game.

we are playing sore players and are out on our feet.

When the Inuries first hit there was speculation the club internally would be very happy to get to the by with a 6 - 6 record are have a real crack in the back half.

We are ahead of that and a few results went our way last week that means there is a slight (very slight) cushion.

So we can rest a couple for a full 23 days, get them right and hit the back half strong.

We finish with 7 games at the G and have st kilda and gold coast straight after the bye which are must wins.

After those 2 games we hopefully get nankervis, riewoldt, astbury, short, cotchin, Lambert all back for those last 7 games at the G.

93% says otherwise.

Where do you have an edge??

Our backs can shut down your forwards, the midfields are similar and our forwards can compete with your backs. You even have a young ruck to compete with our young ruck!!

With your over confidence I am pretty comfortable with a Richmond victory now!!
Should back them on sportsbet then. Richmond will be lucky to make finals and if they do they will be making up the numbers.

going early before anyone succeeds or fails
Going by the structure.

I suspect Gibbs and Lynch are preferred and removing the guys who replaced them in the structure.

Lynch out injured and Gibbs not playing games at AO for "reasons".

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

Remove this Banner Ad

Back