Preview Changes: R13 2019 v Richmond

Please dont even consider it.

427807-tlslargeportrait.jpg

We need to bring some fresh players into the team. Now is not the time to have no changes Selection night.

5 Day break and Tigers coming off a shocking loss, they will want to have their season defining win too.

This is epic, Selection Night, just 4 days time. :drunk:

Out: Douglas

In: Lynch (if fit), Jones (if Lynch is not fit).

I'd love to drop Atkins for a spell in the SANFL as he looks a bit of a rabbit in headlights currently, though that would mean bringing Mackay back in... which I don't like.

huludicidal

Premiership Player
Jul 22, 2012
AFL Club
Adelaide
Other Teams
Philadelphia 76ers
Out: Douglas

In: Jones

There is no way Lynch will be right to go. You could see it written on his face when interviewed on channel 7 earlier. It’s a legit calf which probably means 3 weeks.

If we drop ROB for Sauce after a best on ground performance I will lead the angry mob.

If Douglas is selected, we’re taking the piss as a club.

Would not be averse to bringing Gibbs in, but Jones can play the role Douglas played tonight and he can do it better.

Probably nothing in it, but I did happen to notice that in the rooms after the SANFL game, Chayce Jones was having his shoulder looked at by one of the physios. Was grimacing when trying to raise it over his head.

Jack is Back

Premiership Player
Apr 17, 2013
AFL Club
Adelaide
Pikey hinted he might be back :drunk: in the presser.
But...Lynch in Douglas...erm...executed at dawn.
What Don said was they had intendedto rest Greenwood and Mackay so they would have some fresh legs against Richmond. Bran Nue Mackae is absolutely certain to play against Richmond.

Alwaysacrow

Premiership Player
Jul 8, 2016
AFL Club
Adelaide
Probably nothing in it, but I did happen to notice that in the rooms after the SANFL game, Chayce Jones was having his shoulder looked at by one of the physios. Was grimacing when trying to raise it over his head.
He seemed to have it iced up in the rooms post match. I'd go McHenry for Douglas.

Back