Preview Changes: R13 2019 v Richmond

Remove this Banner Ad

Emergencies are Gibbs, Mackay, Jacobs and Davis. First time I've seen Davis on the list

He made the emergencies list a few times last year IIRC, though we had a burgeoning injury list at the time.

Give us Danger and Ablett for a reasonable price, but we'll hold Tim Kelly to his deal unless you pay the king's ransom because losing him doesn't suit our club.
Hypocrites with a capital H.
Hey, I Loathe Geelong (with a capital 'L' ;)), but what you've described is not hypocrisy.
It's good negotiating, at least on their behalf.
I wish our blokes would hold out for deals like that.

Bit of a carrot I guess to let him know he’s on track.

Lynch is back v Geelong and could well play 100 games straight.

Opportunity missed. Unless there is a late out and he plays
Who knows what we will do, we've pulled a few swifties lately.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

What I thought Dmack was managed? Looks Greenwood wasn’t either given he’s backing up after 5 days.

As for Douglas.....

It really was so damn obvious, I do not understand how those 2 arrived at their conclusion. As for Dougie, minimum 4 weeks after the bye before his form is looked at.

It really was so damn obvious, I do not understand how those 2 arrived at their conclusion. As for Dougie, minimum 4 weeks after the bye before his form is looked at.
Lol

Gday All,
Good luck for tomorrow night I think you will win pretty easily with Richmond ‘s list of outs. Question on Gallucci, I see he is named at HFF, will he spend most of the game up forward?

Just a continuing minor melt from last week, Dougie should not be in the side when we have zero injuries.
Such a waste of games, we have seen what pumping games into Milera and now the Gooch can do.

Young guys need games in the AFL to improve or take their game to the next level - there is no substitute for AFL games.

So it seems like Greenwood will play forward again. However, if we have a last minute midfield injury we will slide Greenwood into the midfield and Davis will get a call up.

Surely Mackay or Gibbs much more likely. I’d love to see Davis get a crack, but first time emergencies do not elbow past 200+ gamers and debut when on the emergency list for the first time that season.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back