hey shorty

Cancelled
30k Posts 10k Posts TheBrownDog
Jun 15, 2005
AFL Club
Adelaide
Other Teams
AUFC, Everton, Sturt
What swifties? The only move that was a swifty was the idiotic decision to replace Hartigan with Mackay in Darwin.
It wasn't an idiotic decision.

Yeah DMac played very ordinary but the idea of changing a small for a tall wasn't a bad one. Also, Hartigan is one of the clubs whipping boys.

hey shorty

Cancelled
Jun 15, 2005
AFL Club
Adelaide
Other Teams
AUFC, Everton, Sturt
What are you LOLing about. You were wrong and you LOL at me? Where’s Mackay? Why is Hugh backing up after 5 days when he needed to be managed, NOT DROPPED, from the week before? Just admit that you mis-read the situation. And Dougie not unlucky, his selection was assured.
I was wrong yep, but I'm gonna struggle to catch up to this year in that regard.

Jun 7, 2011
Mount Gambier
AFL Club
Adelaide
It wasn't an idiotic decision.

Yeah DMac played very ordinary but the idea of changing a small for a tall wasn't a bad one. Also, Hartigan is one of the clubs whipping boys.

Dmac is a terrible defender, he shouldn’t be selected ahead of any fit actual defender on our list. Hartigan is faster, has better lateral movement, better in the air and better on the ground. He would do a better job on any forward in the entire league than David Mackay would. It’s the type of thinking that had Otto replacing Gov’s role because they’re similar in height. Not even close and Mackay being a preferred defender over Hartigan is even more stupid.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I get what you’re saying, but, Richmond need wins so are conceding one?

I know it sounds counter productive but I reckon its playing the long game.

we are playing sore players and are out on our feet.

When the Inuries first hit there was speculation the club internally would be very happy to get to the by with a 6 - 6 record are have a real crack in the back half.

We are ahead of that and a few results went our way last week that means there is a slight (very slight) cushion.

So we can rest a couple for a full 23 days, get them right and hit the back half strong.

We finish with 7 games at the G and have st kilda and gold coast straight after the bye which are must wins.

After those 2 games we hopefully get nankervis, riewoldt, astbury, short, cotchin, Lambert all back for those last 7 games at the G.

hey shorty

Cancelled
Jun 15, 2005
AFL Club
Adelaide
Other Teams
AUFC, Everton, Sturt
We’ve been through this before, list please.
Wrong about Jones playing r1
Wrong about DMac playing r1 until Seeds injury
Wrong about DMac and JJ being dropped
Wrong about JJ being straight back in
Wrong about Sauce being straight back in
Wrong about Douglas being straight back in.

And you reckon Douglas will get a month after the bye, gee mate I don't think many people will be backing that horse.

I know it sounds counter productive but I reckon its playing the long game.

we are playing sore players and are out on our feet.

When the Inuries first hit there was speculation the club internally would be very happy to get to the by with a 6 - 6 record are have a real crack in the back half.

We are ahead of that and a few results went our way last week that means there is a slight (very slight) cushion.

So we can rest a couple for a full 23 days, get them right and hit the back half strong.

We finish with 7 games at the G and have st kilda and gold coast straight after the bye which are must wins.

After those 2 games we hopefully get nankervis, riewoldt, astbury, short, cotchin, Lambert all back for those last 7 games at the G.
Anyway, do you want to co mod a werewolf with me?

Remove this Banner Ad

Back