Preview Changes: R13 2019 v Richmond

Remove this Banner Ad

Yeah it was pretty much how I thought it would go, other than I was hopeful Greenwood would be rested for Davis.

Would like Gibbs back but no way were they dropping Douglas after 1 game

Douglas was never the best option last week. I thought Seedsman was lucky to hold his spot as well. We are like the Aussie cricket side, once in your there for life.ala Mitch Marsh

Douglas was never the best option last week. I thought Seedsman was lucky to hold his spot as well. We are like the Aussie cricket side, once in your there for life.ala Mitch Marsh
Unless you're Gibbs or Jenkins or Mackay.

But yes I reckon Seeds was very lucky to hold his spot.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Greenwood is tactical. Richmond like to force the ball to ground in thier d50, then run in waves forward, they don't have defenders, they have to mark him with a tall. Yet Greenwood can play as an inside mid, contesting loose balls in our f50.

Chance he could cut loose.

This really should be a thrashing. That's an unbelievable number/quality of outs for Richmond. I understand the narrative of 'beware the team with their back to the wall and odds against them' but if you look at the team sheets I struggle to see how we don't just outclass them all over the ground.

If Martin starts to get off the chain hopefully we respond better than Brisbane did vs Cripps last week...

This really should be a thrashing. That's an unbelievable number/quality of outs for Richmond. I understand the narrative of 'beware the team with their back to the wall and odds against them' but if you look at the team sheets I struggle to see how we don't just outclass them all over the ground.

If Martin starts to get off the chain hopefully we respond better than Brisbane did vs Cripps last week...
Richmond's "VFL" side did beat Port Power recently at AO.

If our players are not desperate and dont bring a level of intensity that the Tigers will bring, they definitely can roll us. Especially if the players are drinking their own bathwater after the Giants win.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back