Preview Changes: R13 2019 v Richmond

Mar 21, 2016
Down South Corvus Tristis
AFL Club
Adelaide
Other Teams
Sturt, White Sox
Don should put 20 cartons on ice before the game and say "if we win, lets get smashed, if we lose, I am smashing every stubby in front of you".

Tex will kick 10, Crouch Brothers to get 50 possies each
Peter Sleep Likes This

Don should put 20 cartons on ice before the game and say "if we win, lets get smashed, if we lose, I am smashing every stubby over you".

Tex will kick 10, Crouch Brothers to get 50 possies each

FTFY

marty36

Brownlow Medallist
Aug 17, 2009
Adelaide
AFL Club
Adelaide
Geenwood had a pretty poor game but Seedsman was OK. While just 15 touches he used it well as usual.
It was written as we dont know who will play well and who wont murphy could play poor so could gooch or arkins or betts

The majority are seasoned players who will have up and down games CEY might play poor

As ling as the team wins the coaches expect some players being down

On [device_name] using BigFooty.com mobile app

$46 for a GA ticket these days (including $6 for Ticketmaster to give you the privelege of buying a ticket). :eek:

And they wonder why our crowds are dropping...

Jack is Back

Premiership Player
Apr 17, 2013
AFL Club
Adelaide
$46 for a GA ticket these days (including $6 for Ticketmaster to give you the privelege of buying a ticket). :eek:

And they wonder why our crowds are dropping...
My mates and I went over for the North Melbourne match (not a great decision). We had general admission seats in the third tier, centre of the ground, three rows from the front for $28.

kulak

Premiership Player
May 16, 2006
Sydney!!!
AFL Club
Adelaide
Other Teams
GWS
Good selections.

Prefer Douglas over Gibbs for team balance.

Would like to see Jones and EH back for a second batch of games at some point this season but not urgent.

Tex200

Cancelled
10k Posts Podcaster
Dec 24, 2008
Adelaide
AFL Club
Adelaide
My mates and I went over for the North Melbourne match (not a great decision). We had general admission seats in the third tier, centre of the ground, three rows from the front for $28.
AO has become a shark pond.

Absolutely ripping people off left right and centre.

Just wonder where the tipping point is.

Mar 21, 2016
Down South Corvus Tristis
AFL Club
Adelaide
Other Teams
Sturt, White Sox
He he, funny if Tigers touch Adelaide up!!!!:p
Not so funny from where I'm sitting but I take your point

Port underestimated Richmond the last time you were here. I hope we dont

But everybody knows that the Adelaide players will be a lot more relaxed about this game than most. The question is where is the tipping point between relaxing and not working to ensure the win.

I can see some players have down numbers tonight.

Mar 1, 2010
AFL Club
Richmond
Not so funny from where I'm sitting but I take your point

Port underestimated Richmond the last time you were here. I hope we dont

But everybody knows that the Adelaide players will be a lot more relaxed about this game than most. The question is where is the tipping point between relaxing and not working to ensure the win.

I can see some players have down numbers tonight.

I can see how Richmond can win.

Stack shuts down Betts, Broad curtails Walker, other bigs target Jenkins, run of the ball goes our way a bit.

We are depleted but I think we can account for Adelaide without too much of a stretch!!:D

Adelaide do not have the same list as Geelong and Swans got beat by Geelong recently and bounced back!!

Adelaide only just snuck over Melbourne and got some assistance versus GWS.

Adelaide is there for the taking!!:)

From the grand final we seem to know how to beat Adelaide in terms of style to!!

Thylacinus

Club Legend
Apr 10, 2008
Ubiquitous
AFL Club
Adelaide
I can see how Richmond can win.

Stack shuts down Betts, Broad curtails Walker, other bigs target Jenkins, run of the ball goes our way a bit.

We are depleted but I think we can account for Adelaide without too much of a stretch!!:D

Adelaide do not have the same list as Geelong and Swans got beat by Geelong recently and bounced back!!

Adelaide only just snuck over Melbourne and got some assistance versus GWS.

Adelaide is there for the taking!!:)

From the grand final we seem to know how to beat Adelaide in terms of style to!!
Bask in it now m8 because I think you are in for a long and gloomy night along with its accompanying reality check.

Mar 1, 2010
AFL Club
Richmond
Bask in it now m8 because I think you are in for a long and gloomy night along with its accompanying reality check.

Seriously though, its not like you have an edge on our fielded team on paper!!

We have a few up and comers but we should win the reserves in Melbourne this year!!

We could easily win and I am sure it will be close either way. Can't see RFC belting Adelaide on their home deck anyway!!

hey shorty

Cancelled
30k Posts 10k Posts TheBrownDog
Jun 15, 2005
AFL Club
Adelaide
Other Teams
AUFC, Everton, Sturt
Seriously though, its not like you have an edge on our fielded team on paper!!

We have a few up and comers but we should win the reserves in Melbourne this year!!
We have an enormous edge on paper, however that isn't where the game is played.

Mar 1, 2010
AFL Club
Richmond
We have an enormous edge on paper, however that isn't where the game is played.

Where do you have an edge??

Our backs can shut down your forwards, the midfields are similar and our forwards can compete with your backs. You even have a young ruck to compete with our young ruck!!

With your over confidence I am pretty comfortable with a Richmond victory now!!

Jul 27, 2004
Las Vegas
AFL Club
Adelaide
Other Teams
Norwood
Where do you have an edge??

Our backs can shut down your forwards, the midfields are similar and our forwards can compete with your backs. You even have a young ruck to compete with our young ruck!!

With your over confidence I am pretty comfortable with a Richmond victory now!!
Just letting you know hey shorty isn't a player or administrator at the AFC.

Back