Preview Changes: R15 2021 vs Carlton (27/6 @ 4pm @ Marvel)

Result?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

Typical, drop a youngster after a hard fought win. Leave the team unchanged ffs
Worrell had 3 disposals and is being replaced by Sholl. A Kid for a Kid.

Brown is replacing McPherson, and most posters were calling for the Moose to be dropped.

For the 15th Round in a row we have more Kids than any other team.

Typical, drop a youngster after a hard fought win. Leave the team unchanged ffs

Sholl needed to come in, and really Brown is also a best 22 player.

Unfortunate for Worrell, but a win doesn't mean you stop trying to improve your best 22.

Brown is replacing McPherson, and most posters were calling for the Moose to be dropped.

I would be disappointed if Murray plays with Worrell out.

Worrel used more draft currency to obtain and has more upside.

If there is a choice between these two, Worrell should be playing.

Having said that, if Murray is sub, it is better Worrell playing Reserves and Murray they sub.

Sent from my SM-G965F using Tapatalk

old mindsets die hard. Hopefully it's just stupidity in the head of the old guard and the coaches are doing their best to stamp it out.
Winning mindset creates a good culture. You have a losing mindset, just look Carlton. Goal should be winning as many games they can. Crows have one of youngest lists.

Would have been nice for him to play in front of his family.

(In saying that, not many of the Victorian lads who have debuted in the last two seasons would have been able to do so either).
His family were in Cairns.

Berry, Butts, McAdam, Hamill, Jones, McHenry, Rowe, Schoenberg, Sholl, McPherson all played their 1st AFL game ever at Marvel in R4.
Thilthorpe has never played there (or anywhere in Mel for that matter), Fog in just his 3rd match.

It will be a rather new experience for about half our side, esp if the roof is closed.

Anyone know if the roof was open for the R4 clash, and whether or not it will be closed on Sunday?

Berry, Butts, McAdam, Hamill, Jones, McHenry, Rowe, Schoenberg, Sholl, McPherson all played their 1st AFL game ever at Marvel in R4.
Thilthorpe has never played there (or anywhere in Mel for that matter), Fog in just his 3rd match.

It will be a rather new experience for about half our side, esp if the roof is closed.

Anyone know if the roof was open for the R4 clash, and whether or not it will be closed on Sunday?
Assuming it will be open in order to make it an out door event

It's great that we are playing the kids. But the reality is also that we have no other choice. The most experienced player available but not selected last match was Himmelberg who has played a grand total of 22 games. And even then he was still the travelling emergency.

So, after all that... Stocker’s in the back pocket?

Hey, we did the same with Jones.

Looking through the team listing for them... it’s uninspired

Also the Martin / Sholl match up 😂

Martin, 5 years older, nearly 100 games more, practically same rating! 🤣

(Log in to remove this ad.)

The roof will be open and it'll be raining, so expect similar conditions to Cairns.
What a joke.

Open roof in the wet just to tick a box to make it an open air event to protect patrons and staff against COVID.

Is a wet Docklands ground safe for the players, ie shifting turf. A few years ago they had issues with shifting turf in the dry.

Hopefully that is ok and the AFL don't just say it is so the game can go ahead.

What a joke.

Open roof in the wet just to tick a box to make it an open air event to protect patrons and staff against COVID.

Is a wet Docklands ground safe for the players, ie shifting turf. A few years ago they had issues with shifting turf in the dry.

Hopefully that is ok and the AFL don't just say it is so the game can go ahead.

Close the roof. No crowd. Easy.

Having seen the teams, I have changed my tip to Adelaide
Its almost amazing how bad some other teams are.
I dunno, mate, looking back to how bad the Crows were last year, post-Covid-break.
This year, the Hawks and Collingwood are both sh1te and rolled the Crows anyway. The unexpected wins over Geelong and Melbourne have put the Crows in the bottom of the middle-6 sides. Just.
Looking at the Table this morning, who's above the Crows and who's below, I think 11th/12th is a fair reflection of where they are at ie better than the bottom 6, but plenty far away from the top 6.
I have no proof for this but it seems like the gulf between the top and bottom six teams is widening.
Did you see Brisbane belt the Cats last night with skill, relentless pressure and awesome run through the corridor? The Crows are far away from that.

Make no mistake, we are 100% pushing for finals now.

2 games and percentage away from finals with 9 rounds left to go, having to play 5 top 8 sides and 3 of the top 4.

Crows: FINALS HERE WE COME. FULL STEAM AHEAD!!!!!

I dunno, mate, looking back to how bad the Crows were last year, post-Covid-break.
This year, the Hawks and Collingwood are both sh1te and rolled the Crows anyway. The unexpected wins over Geelong and Melbourne have put the Crows in the bottom of the middle-6 sides. Just.
Looking at the Table this morning, who's above the Crows and who's below, I think 11th/12th is a fair reflection of where they are at ie better than the bottom 6, but plenty far away from the top 6.
I have no proof for this but it seems like the gulf between the top and bottom six teams is widening.
Did you see Brisbane belt the Cats last night with skill, relentless pressure and awesome run through the corridor? The Crows are far away from that.

Nah, I mean like Carlton - 20 year failed rebuild, and we‘re above them on the ladder. What are they doing?

Edit: You mean their Fogarty. Easily handled by Plowman.

Quote from Carlton board... hubris AND delusion!

Back