Preview Changes: R15 vs Geelong

Remove this Banner Ad

I would like to see Jones in for Milera
He played really well in the last SANFL game

I suppose we are playing the best team in the comp ATM as they are on top, they willw ant the strongest team possible

So we have seen what Mackay , Gibbs, Jones has produced at AFL level

Who would you pick based on those performances

If your honest on this year Mackay would get the gig, personally I would go Gibbs he has a higher ceiling than all listed as long as his head is right and he is putting in good performances in the SANFL

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Rohan and Ratugolea out for Geelong per Chris Scott on SEN.

Rohan is massive, he has been a weapon for the Cats this season, a little off the boil of late but still kicked 20+ goals in his first 9 games for them. In a forward line that has goal hogs like Ablett and Hamburger Hawkins thats impressive.

Rohan and Ratugolea out for Geelong per Chris Scott on SEN.

That's definitely helpful for the Crows chances of winning. Henderson hurt his shoulder in the VFL last week, so if he gets brought up he will be coming in under an injury cloud.

So do our team selectors think Mackay is the most like for like for Milera and the one best suited to take on Milera's role? Or do they secretly watch Bigfooty.com on selection night and have a quiet giggle at the hysteria they cause?

So do our team selectors think Mackay is the most like for like for Milera and the one best suited to take on Milera's role? Or do they secretly watch Bigfooty.com on selection night and have a quiet giggle at the hysteria they cause?

Ratugolea too, x-factor player with ability to kill sides when he's on
In fact if there was a choice, I'd rather Ratugolea to be out than Rohan, but both is better.

Edit: Ratugolea is a big bastard beast, skilful, mobile, agile, 197cm and 102kg. Glad he's out(if true).

Last edited:

Remove this Banner Ad

Back