Preview Changes: R16 2019 vs Port Adelaide

Remove this Banner Ad

I’m not Marty, but I would like to try and answer that:
- Dougie has come back from a lengthy injury; often lengthy injuries take a few weeks to regather the form prior to injury
- the fact that he keeps being selected means either of 2 things:
1. Dougie is cooked and the coaches are blind/dumb/drunk
2. Dougie is not yet cooked

I’m guessing this Showdown will let us know how cooked he really is.

Well he's in the side for tomorrow so I hope he plays a blinder. Its about the AFC not peoples opinion on Dougy tomorrow. We can worry about how cooked he is in the coming weeks.

Well he's in the side for tomorrow so I hope he plays a blinder. Its about the AFC not peoples opinion on Dougy tomorrow. We can worry about how cooked he is in the coming weeks.

I'm not worried about him being cooked. He is cooked. What I'm worried about is his selection. He won't play a blinder, he'll do nothing like the last 3 weeks and we'll probably win anyway.

Don’t bother, nothing resembling a difficult question will be asked by Feenix for fear of missing an invite next year. Oh wait, something was asked, but unfortunately his crew have been sworn to secrecy. But watch this space, something important will happen.
Could you explain to me the point of asking a question you know is inflammatory? I mean, really, give me the point. Its like me asking hey 1970crow , when do you plan to make a post worth reading? No really, not just worth glancing at, but actually reading. Just give me a timeframe. This week? Within the next five years? Legit question.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back