Preview Changes: R16 v Richmond

Remove this Banner Ad

Compared to the Grand Final, Richmond have replaced McIntosh and Townsend (who have been playing in the Twos) with Short and Higgins plus they are without Vlaustin and Houli for C. Ellis and Higgins. Purely based on personel they are a little weaker.

We have replaced
Lever with Doedee, line ball.
Mackay with Cheney, line ball.
Atkins with Milera, small gain.
Brouch with Gibbs, line ball.
Cameron with Gallucci, big loss
Knight with Hampton, loss
Betts with Poholke, big, big loss
Otten with Fogarty, small gain.

Overall we have lost a lot more than them so logic which says a 10 goal loss.

My only hope is their attitude is a bit flat. Watching Riewoldt plead for a free kick last week while the opposition ran away with the ball does give me a smidgen of hope.

Last edited:
Compared to the Grand Final, Richmond have replaced McIntosh and Townsend (who have been playing in the Twos) with Short and Higgins plus they are without Vlaustin and Houli for C. Ellis and Higgins. Purely based on personel they are a little weaker.

We have replaced

My only hope is their attitude is a bit flat. Watching Riewoldt plead for a free kick last week while the opposition ran away from the ball does give me a smidgen of hope.

That was prime pre-Richmond being any good Riewoldt. I've missed that guy.

We have replaced

My only hope is their attitude is a bit flat. Watching Riewoldt plead for a free kick last week while the opposition ran away from the ball does give me a smidgen of hope.
Otten out was a massive gain. He was a key cog in Richmond's movement of the ball out or our forward half.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

No excuses tommorrow night. We need to win to be a legit finals contender. Kelly needs to tag martin and shut him down. Doedee goes to edwards, brown to rioli. Talia needs to redeem himself for his debacle in the gf. Walker needs to play 4 qtrs not 1.

No excuses tommorrow night. We need to win to be a legit finals contender. Kelly needs to tag martin and shut him down. Doedee goes to edwards, brown to rioli. Talia needs to redeem himself for his debacle in the gf. Walker needs to play 4 qtrs not 1.
Who goes to Caddy?

Very glad atkins is out. Would have liked to see murphy or knight in the team. The coach will need to throw the side around to have any chance.

B: Brown, Talia, Cheney
F: Rioli, Riewoldt, Caddy

HB: Doedee, Hartigan, Laird
HF: Butler, Moore, Castagna

C: Seedsman, Mrouch, Kelly
C: Grigg, Prestia, Edwards

HF: Lynch, Walker, Polholke
HB: Broad, Astbury, Bellis

F: Hampton, Jenkins, Douglas
B: Grimes, Rance, Short

R: Jacobs, Sloane, Gibbs
R: Nankervis, Martin, Cotchin