Preview Changes: R16 vs GWS (Tues Sept 8 at AO, 5.10pm)

Remove this Banner Ad

that would be a brutal change for Poholke I would have thought.

Yeah, look, he hasn't got it as a footballer so I'm ok with it.

Disappointing for Hamill though. Kelly getting another game is a kick in the teeth.

Glad to see Moose back but how the hell does Kelly survive?

He's in woeful form, is too small to match up on the taller GWS forward line, offers no rebound and is keeping Butts, McAsey and Worrell out of the side.

So much for Nicks wanting to play Butts ahead of him.

Glad to see Moose back but how the hell does Kelly survive?

He's in woeful form, is too small to match up on the taller GWS forward line, offers no rebound and is keeping Butts, McAsey and Worrell out of the side.

So much for Nicks wanting to play Butts ahead of him.
Its painfully obvious Kelly shouldnt be playing, and yet, here we are.

So Nicks has told players and staff that won’t be here in 2021. Sounds like significant change happening
giphy.gif

xNhiZDNN.jpg

Nicks wont last if he cannot get game time into players that will be in our next tilt. They just wont develop.
Jake Kelly will not be in our next tilt.
I think Hamill needed a run in the 2s first and it sounds like Worrell might play before the year is out.

Kelly to drop out next week

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I think Hamill needed a run in the 2s first and it sounds like Worrell might play before the year is out.

Kelly to drop out next week

Our season is done, so Hamill does not need a run in the twos (nor is the twos that beneficial right now because they are just uncomperitive scratch matches).

He's fit, he should be playing. Especially for Kelly who is a liability no matter what he is doing right now. That's a mistake from Nick's, no matter how much he wanted to reward a winning side.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back