Preview Changes: R16 vs Melbourne, Saturday July 2, 4.05pm ACST @ Adelaide Oval

Remove this Banner Ad

That’s true if I only saw the negatives. There are a number of Crows players I rate and we’ve done a lot of good things off field over recent years, I even mentioned this the other day. My negatives are to do with the first rounders we’ve wasted and a coach who has some stupid selections and defensive game plan.

But an extension of your post, its the same with posters, they only see what they want to see in posters, for examples by your post your insinuating I only see the negatives.

Now I could bring up posters who only see the positives, who ignore failings of our recruiters and their favourite players like Mutineer, but I’m sure he’s criticised Hamish once at least.
Whhaaaat??
I thought mutineer was Hamish.

Except that it wasn’t what you said, and wasn’t what he said.

He hadn’t played forward before, didn’t know how to play forward, and by his own words was confused as to why they thought he could play forward

They did not draft him as a forward, because he wasn’t one and didn’t know how to be one. He said that himself.

What we did was draft him with the intention of trying to turn him into a forward at some future point.

And your point really was that people who claimed he was drafted as a midfielder were wrong, when actually they were right. He was a midfielder.

So maybe less CAPS and more apologising?

Nah, don’t worry we’ve all got you pegged MAESTRObater
I think you mean MAESTRObaiter. ;)

Jake will end up playing anywhere he wants

I think hybrid too
Any chance of him having a late major growth spurt and end up like Cripps or Petracca??

The game ended up nearly 10 goals but we are not close to being a 10 goal better side.

Didn't read rest.
What are we thinking here after Geelong beat North by 112 points ? We lost by 42 points to same opponent at same ground a few weeks earlier

So we beat north by 57 points

We also lost to Geelong by 70 points less than north did

Looks pretty clear we are about a 10 goal better side than north even if your emotions don’t like it

*Not saying it’s anything to get excited about , North are a rabble

Embarrassing myself in front of you?

Strong flex 💪
To embarrass you more… I played out The Parade mid70 to Mid 80 and happy to let any posters know who I am that I trust won’t put it up on the form, so smart arse how does that fit your Alex theory beside more egg on your face.
Oh wait still won’t admit he was wrong… seek help

(Log in to remove this ad.)

To embarrass you more… I played out The Parade mid70 to Mid 80 and happy to let any posters know who I am that I trust won’t put it up on the form, so smart arse how does that fit your Alex theory beside more egg on your face.
Oh wait still won’t admit he was wrong… seek help
Phil you were one of my favourite players and thanks for 78, no matter what Drugs Are Bad Mackay? thinks

I love all Norwood players
How's one of my local lads going out at the Parade...thought he was stiff to get delisted by the Pies after getting drafted at the height of the Covid and therefore having limited opportunities....Jay Rantall

Remove this Banner Ad

Back