Preview Changes: R16 vs Melbourne, Saturday July 2, 4.05pm ACST @ Adelaide Oval

Remove this Banner Ad

To embarrass you more… I played out The Parade mid70 to Mid 80 and happy to let any posters know who I am that I trust won’t put it up on the form, so smart arse how does that fit your Alex theory beside more egg on your face.
Oh wait still won’t admit he was wrong… seek help
Nice to have you on board Rick Neagle

I enjoyed your work in the 1982 grand final and also your disability advocacy work

continue?
I’m good friends with someone who played in the 80’s at Norwood and cleanhands knew something about them that he wouldn’t know unless he knew them personally.
So either it’s a massive coincidence or he is who he says he is.
I suggest it’s the latter.

I can 100% confirm clean hands is who he says he is.
I can confirm he’s not Alex unless Alex played at Norwood in the 70’s & 80’s
Haha, someone's radar was way off & he has egg on his face.

There were some similarities... but 1 noticeable difference that convinced me is that cleanhands has had no Alex-like meltdowns, despite being baited many times by the cheap chicken takeaway.

Unless they play for the crows

Eg Luke Brown
Don’t think you’ll find a post from me bagging Luke Brown, in fact, there’s only a small amount of Crows players I don’t like, mostly the first rounders we’ve blown and that’s out of frustration at Hamish and also Nicks stupid selections who cop the majority of my angst, not the players.

I’m aware of who the idiot is

Me too. So assuming what you’ve told Froggy is true (whatever that is), you’ve been happy to suck up the attention all this time?

You could have dispelled long ago, but loved the attention?

That’s weird as all F***

Anyway, if you’re not Alex then it looks like I was wrong. Fair play.

Being enough of a clown to be mistaken for Alex by so many people may not be quite the great redemption arc you were hoping for though.

Nonetheless, I’ll say it again: looks like I was wrong.

Me too. So assuming what you’ve told Froggy is true (whatever that is), you’ve been happy to suck up the attention all this time?

You could have dispelled long ago, but loved the attention?

That’s weird as all F***

Anyway, if you’re not Alex then it looks like I was wrong. Fair play.

Being enough of a clown to be mistaken for Alex by so many people may not be quite the great redemption arc you were hoping for though.

Nonetheless, I’ll say it again: looks like I was wrong.
I tried to tell you but you wouldn’t get off your arrogant trolling high horse, as for attention seeking 😂😂😂😂 now you can just F*** Off

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back